Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 2010 NHL Entry Draft

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
irvine Posted - 03/11/2010 : 21:32:50
NACS Top 30 for 2010 NHL Entry Draft.

List: http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/32071-Mark-Seidels-Blog-The-latest-NACS-prospect-rankings.html

Do any of these rankings stand out to you? If so, which? And who would you replace them with?

I'm looking for some insight from people who may get to see some of these guys play more often than I do.

Irvine/prez.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hockster Posted - 03/18/2010 : 09:35:30
I have seen Hall Seguin and Fowler play and i would take Hall in a second but Fowler in my words is leaps and bounds above Seguin. Oil would make a mistake not getting Hall. He would make up for the bad season this year and keep the attendance high. After a performance like this year seats arent gonna sell but with Hall drafted im sure that would make up for the recent slump of a season.

Flames for cup...eventually.
HawkinOilCountry Posted - 03/12/2010 : 13:43:20
That's what I'm talkin' about. Fowler stands head and shoulders above Hall and Seguin for me. I hate media hype for un-drafted players and don't want to contribute to it, but Fowler is who I take if I'm picking 1st over all.

The arena wall in chicago should be credited with a goal.
Guest9297 Posted - 03/12/2010 : 11:13:45
quote:
Originally posted by Gusteroni

Wow. Stephen Johns is 220 lbs and 6' 3" and is only 17. That guy is going to be (in Mcguire's words) a monster!! I don't know too much about most of these guys but did anyone catch the game between the Spitfires and the Whalers last night? Hall with a goal and 2 assists, Fowler with 3 assists, and Seguin held off the scoresheet except for a penalty for crosschecking. On a side note it looks like Kyle Wellwood's bother Eric is having a great season 64 GP, 31 G, 37 A for 68 Pts and is a +35, he was drafted by the Flyers last year I think.

When Hell freezes over, I'll play hockey there too.

I have seen Hall, Seguin and Fowler play within the last month. If I was to build a team and I had the first overall pick I would take Fowler in a heartbeat. I think sometimes people get caught up in the stats that Hall and Seguin have put up. Cam Fowler reminds me of a young Chris Pronger with more of an offensive upside and not quite the mean streak if that makes sense.
Gusteroni Posted - 03/12/2010 : 10:12:55
Wow. Stephen Johns is 220 lbs and 6' 3" and is only 17. That guy is going to be (in Mcguire's words) a monster!! I don't know too much about most of these guys but did anyone catch the game between the Spitfires and the Whalers last night? Hall with a goal and 2 assists, Fowler with 3 assists, and Seguin held off the scoresheet except for a penalty for crosschecking. On a side note it looks like Kyle Wellwood's bother Eric is having a great season 64 GP, 31 G, 37 A for 68 Pts and is a +35, he was drafted by the Flyers last year I think.

When Hell freezes over, I'll play hockey there too.
HawkinOilCountry Posted - 03/12/2010 : 07:41:01
The only thing that stands out for me is Campbell being top 5. He's not that good a goalie fromt he few times I've seen him in action.

To clarify: yes he should be in the top 30, but not top five. I would bump him down to 10 and give Gormley or Merill his spot. The NHL can't get enough defensemen it seems.

Would also like to state my beleif that the Oilers should let Boston have Taylor Hall. I'd love to see the Oil walk away with Fowler or Gudbranson. Franchise D-man potential there.

The arena wall in chicago should be credited with a goal.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page