Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Crosby Ovechkin or Malkin or Datsuk or other

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest9774 Posted - 03/23/2010 : 10:11:55
Who is the best ALL AROUND Two way player
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
fat_elvis_rocked Posted - 03/23/2010 : 16:44:12
My bad....next time I'll add more smiley faces to make sure it's more clearly understood that I'm poking fun....

Thanks for the chastising though, makes me feel like a kid again myself.

Guest9774, I hope you didn't take offense, if you did I apologize, and....apparently if you did.....please accept this apology for my other comment on your other post regarding the same sort of topic which prompted me to post a smart alec comment as well....geez, as I type this, I'm starting to feel kind of bad about my sarcastic nature.......okay....I'm over it!
Guest0932 Posted - 03/23/2010 : 15:38:27
Relax Mr. Fat_Elvis_Rocked, while you may be correct in terms of the posters age, your comment is pure assumption and ageism is a form of predjudice. I'm sure many great posts have been made by people younger than 35.

Most hockey players in the NHL are also younger than 35, so I can only assume from your comment that you wouldn't want to hear from them on a hockey board... what they have to say just wouldn't be worth listening too right?

That being said, Datsyuk is the obvious answer to the topic's question.
fat_elvis_rocked Posted - 03/23/2010 : 15:21:32
It's these sort of things that make me wish that using a computer, like voting was age enforceable, perhaps in this case, the age may want to be raised to about 35.
Alex116 Posted - 03/23/2010 : 14:09:23
Datsyuk last 4 years point totals are 87, 87, 97, 97 and he won the last two Selke Trophy's and we need this poll for what reason?
Beans15 Posted - 03/23/2010 : 13:23:40
I would also question Ovechkin, Crosby, and Malkin being 2 way players.

The guys that come to mind for me are Lecavalier, Richards (both of them), Fisher, Gomez, Drury, and yes even Mr. Kesler.

But, based on the question at hand, I don't see any other answer than Datsuyk.
nuxfan Posted - 03/23/2010 : 12:11:19
Datsyuk is clearly the winner in this group. I'm surprised that this survey even needed to be done.
Guest4796 Posted - 03/23/2010 : 10:35:25
Ryan Kesler

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page