Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 moen's luck

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
freddyboy Posted - 03/25/2010 : 15:50:17
in ottawa vs montreal game on monday (which i attended) Travis Moen was cut in the face by Matt Cullen's skate in the second period.

he missed yesterday's game vs Buffalo and is supposed to play tonight vs Florida.

here's the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znx1lQY4ztw

the following link is showing Moen after his injury, people that are sensible might not want to see the picture

http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/296122.html

He, luckily, have no damage to his eye, which is really good since you will see how close it was. he needed 50 stiches.

P.S. if you stop at 52 seconds, there is a guy who sells stuff sitting in the stairs, i'm sitting right next to him

joe is a god, if u dont agree....i dont care
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
redneck76ca Posted - 03/26/2010 : 15:18:45
quote:
Originally posted by freddyboy

quote:
Originally posted by Alex116

Hard core! Very lucky it wasn't worse! Could have easily cost him an eye.

As for you at the 52 second mark, you serious? I couldn't make out anyone in the crowd from that distance!

yeah i'm serious it's me, i was there and i remember the guy was sitting just beside me when it happened, the "saleguy" is wearing an orange shirt and i was in the first seat so there's 99.89% chances that this is me lol

That is a serious cut on his eyelid and eye brow. Jacques Martin said that the blade did cut his eye but there was no serious damage to the eye ball. Can't believe that he played last night. When asked about wearing a visor permanently Moen replied "I'll have to give it some serious thought." Looks like Moen may not have learned his lesson on this one. He is one tough dude.
freddyboy Posted - 03/25/2010 : 19:47:54
quote:
Originally posted by Alex116

As for you at the 52 second mark, you serious? I couldn't make out anyone in the crowd from that distance!

yeah i'm serious it's me, i was there and i remember the guy was sitting just beside me when it happened, the "saleguy" is wearing an orange shirt and i was in the first seat so there's 99.89% chances that this is me lol

fat_elvis_rocked Posted - 03/25/2010 : 19:35:02
That is nasty!!

Hey Freddyboy, at the :52 mark, is that you, the smiling, chubby, somewhat handsome,(in a homely, lovable way), older dude?

Oops sorry my bad........ the monitor went dark and reflective for a sec there....that was me.
Alex116 Posted - 03/25/2010 : 19:26:58

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page