Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Who is your favorite player and goalie?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
devilsjetsfan Posted - 01/23/2007 : 13:27:14
Who is your top pick when it comes to players and goalies?Why them?

Go Devils Go
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
leafsfan_101 Posted - 01/29/2007 : 16:49:23
Fav. Player- Mats Sundin( Duh, he's the heart and soul of the Leafs)
Fav. goalie- Martin Brodeur ( Mabye the best goalie all time).

~You play to win the Game~ Herm Edwards
Stuart Posted - 01/26/2007 : 19:40:36
quote:
Originally posted by devilsjetsfan

Who is your top pick when it comes to players and goalies?Why them?

Go Devils Go

My favorite player doesn't play anymore but it was Cam Neely, with Bobby orr a close second. My Favorite Goale Has to Ken Dryden.
1 Crosby fan Posted - 01/24/2007 : 18:52:13
Fav. forward in past:Wayne Gretzky because he the great one

Fav.forward now: you-know-who because i picked him in my pool and in his second year leading the nhl in points(can't wait till IHC sees this)

Fav.D-men in past:Bobby Orr and Paul Coffey because Bobby Orr lead the Nhl in points and i like Coffey because i just liked him

Fav.D-men:Scott Neidermayor because he knows what to do with the puck

Fav.Goalie in past:Patrick Roy because he just dominated

Fav. Goalie:Roberto Luongo because he keeps the nucks in the games

semin-rules Posted - 01/24/2007 : 13:54:31
quote:
Originally posted by bablaboushka

Either him or Yutaka Fukufuji, he will be a star in the future just watch .

hahaaha yea im sure he will be

MY fav.. goalie is Marty Turco (obviosly) I think he is so gifted and amazing for a goalie, and he always has a good attiutude, and has a amazing team, and i love the way he plays. and favourite player would be Jussi Jokinen! he is a future star. He is wicked in the shootout and just such a good player

~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~
bablaboushka Posted - 01/23/2007 : 19:49:27
Favorite player was Pavel Bure but now is Patrick Marleau. He is the most underrated player in the NHL and he just showed the hockey world how fast he is (14.08 seconds around the rink, only 0.05 seconds slower than winner Andy McDonald). He doesn't get much exposure as he isn't a flashy player, but to think that last year he set a career high for points (86) playing on a line with two rookies is pretty impressive and he's going to beat that mark this year. He's so clutch come playoff time, his teammates sometimes call him Hatrick Marleau (he has 3 hat-tricks in the last two playoffs). He's all class and he is clearly the leader on this team that will be atop the league for many years to come. He deserves the Cup as much as anyone.

Favorite goalie was Felix Potvin when he was in Toronto but now it's gotta be Toskala (figures right?). He is probably the most underrated goalie in the league. Either him or Yutaka Fukufuji, he will be a star in the future just watch .
Mikhailova Posted - 01/23/2007 : 17:05:12
Favorite player: Either Jagr or Afinogenov. Jagr because he is a great all-around player with 600+ goals and he knows how to play the game. Afinogenov because he's on the Sabres (), and because he's also a decent player and a very fast skater. He and I have something in common when it comes to the ability to skate fast.

Favorite goalie: Dominik Hašek. Because he is one of the best goalies ever (Tretjak's still #1), but Hašek's style was so distinct and different from most goalies. He was very talented and won himself several awards and great stats.
Just-in-time Posted - 01/23/2007 : 15:10:00
Greatest goalie of all time Vladislav Tretiak.
Tretiak was the goalie who changed the style of goaltenders forever, he was way ahead of his time.

Go Jets Go
-oil-country- Posted - 01/23/2007 : 14:45:40
Favortie Forward- Alexander Ovechkin (Hemsky close second)
Because he is exciting to watch and is amazingly talented.

Favorite Defenseman- Scott Niedermayer
Because he is great offensively and defensively and makes everything look so easy.

Favorite Goalie- Martin Brodeur
Pretty much the same reasons as beans and that he always makes highlight reel saves.
Beans15 Posted - 01/23/2007 : 14:05:32
All Time Fav. Player-Gretzky (ya, think)
All Time Fav. Goalie-Grant Fuhr
(Any guesses where I grew up???)

Current Fav. Player-Alexander Ovechkin
Is there a play in the league that is more fun to watch?? He's got the whole package. Speed, size, skills. Plays both sides of the puck, although definately prefers the offense. Most of all, I like the showboating and grandstanding. He is exactly what the league needs. A guy that loves to play and loves to show everyone that!

Current Fav. Goalie-Marty Brodeur
Many say the best ever. Pretty impressive that he has an average team at #1 in the Atlantic. Also is number one in wins, GAA, #2 in save % and has faced more shots than any other goalie in the league. Did I mention he is 35 years old!! He is within 100 wins of Roy all time and since he normally gets about 40 wins/year, he should pass Roy right before the 2010 Olympics, where he will start again and bring back another Golf Medal for Canada!
devilsjetsfan Posted - 01/23/2007 : 13:29:22
My favorite player would have to be Scott Niedermayer because he has amazing skill. My favorite goalie is Martin Brodeur because I belive he will pass Sawchuck and have the most shutouts. he's already got 88!

Go Devils Go
KariyaSelanne Posted - 01/23/2007 : 13:29:06
My favorite goalie of all time is Patrick Roy and my favorite player is Paul Kariya because i liked them since I was little.

Go Preds Go!!!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page