Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Please, no more southern US teams...

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Novie Posted - 01/23/2007 : 16:47:47
And my argument gets stronger....how many of us would see the hometown arena sold out for the Young Stars/Skills competition?

As I'm watching the Young Stars game, I see about 1/4 of the seats full...disgusting.

MIK, aren't you in Big-D? Are you at the game? Wave for me!!!

Go Sens
Crosby is God
Tucker is a douche
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mikhailova Posted - 01/27/2007 : 11:58:11
Atlanta? Doesn't the NHL realize that people who live in year-round 80 degree weather aren't going to be interested in hockey? Canada or the Minnesota area would be the best places.
devilsjetsfan Posted - 01/27/2007 : 11:53:47
Ya the next all-star game is in atlanta i think!! what a waste there is gonna be the same or even less people in the crowd! Brutal. I say bring it to Canada and they will make more money.

Go Devils Go
1 Crosby fan Posted - 01/24/2007 : 18:56:08
quote:
Originally posted by KariyaSelanne

I have a solution to that problem, HAVE THE GAME IN CANADA OR AT LEAST SOMEWHERE WHERE YOU CAN SEE SNOW!!!

Go Preds Go!!!

i agree on that because i want to see an All-Star game
Mikhailova Posted - 01/24/2007 : 18:07:55
Good idea
Though there actually was an ice storm in Dallas, believe it or not...that was weird.
KariyaSelanne Posted - 01/24/2007 : 15:14:13
I have a solution to that problem, HAVE THE GAME IN CANADA OR AT LEAST SOMEWHERE WHERE YOU CAN SEE SNOW!!!

Go Preds Go!!!
Mikhailova Posted - 01/23/2007 : 16:57:31
I WOULD be at the game, but nooooo "you have school that day" my mom said. (I'm not in Dallas I'm in Maryland). They really should hold the All-Star game somewhere where the game will sell out. Dallas isn't a good choice. As for southern US NHL teams, that has to do with our market that's able to sustain so many teams, and some of them happen to be in the south...But the All-Star game definitely shouldn't be there.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page