Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 MLG

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest9930 Posted - 03/29/2007 : 07:50:48
Does anybody have any info on whether there's tours of Maple Leaf Gardens, or if there is a way to get in to see the grand old gal? I'd like to check it out before she becomes a Loblawas this fall? I hear she's looking a little rogh on the inside, but whatever. Any thoughts? Thanks?

P.S. I don't need postings of "Leafs suck" or "The Gardens suck" or garbage like that.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
cujofan31 Posted - 03/30/2007 : 07:06:15
quote:
Originally posted by semin-rules

I'm guessing you don't live in Toronto. Are you talking about like seeing what the arena looks like inside? You can google it maybe...

~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~

I do live near Toronto, but I just wasn't sure if the building would be open to the general public (supervised of course) or if there were actual tours. I just figured if the opprotunity was there to jump on it. I'll try Googling it. Thanks!
semin-rules Posted - 03/29/2007 : 11:35:33
I'm guessing you don't live in Toronto. Are you talking about like seeing what the arena looks like inside? You can google it maybe...

~~~~~GO STARS~~~~~

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page