Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 RETIRE BOB COLE

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Canucks Man Posted - 04/01/2007 : 18:28:08
Did anyone watch the Canucks game last night? Bob Cole made alot of pretty noticeable mistakes. There was one shift wear Bieksa and Krajicek were on Defence, and every time the puck came to Krajicek Bob would say "Passed to Mitchell" and then at the end of the shift Naslund passed to Bieksa who then took a shot and Bob said "Naslund with the long shot." Why oh why did Bob do the Canucks game, and why was JIm Houston doing the Toronto game?

CANUCKS RULE!!!
Get The Towels Out Guys PLAYOFFS!!!
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mikhailova Posted - 04/03/2007 : 06:37:06
quote:
Originally posted by bablaboushka

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's awesome. Those "What? We're on the air?" moments are hilarious and I couldn't imagine how funny they would be to see live in the studios.

That happened with Brett Lebda during the Detroit-CBJ on Sunday. It was funny.
Novie Posted - 04/03/2007 : 05:27:44
quote:
Originally posted by Lrocker

Would any of you guys be interested in watching HNIC with the play-by-play of Cassie Campbell and Hayley Wickenhieser?

"Bye Bye!" John McLaughlin

Um

No

Go Sens
Crosby is God
Tucker is a douche
Lrocker Posted - 04/02/2007 : 16:41:50
Would any of you guys be interested in watching HNIC with the play-by-play of Cassie Campbell and Hayley Wickenhieser?

"Bye Bye!" John McLaughlin
bablaboushka Posted - 04/02/2007 : 16:18:08
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's awesome. Those "What? We're on the air?" moments are hilarious and I couldn't imagine how funny they would be to see live in the studios.
Buddyno2000 Posted - 04/02/2007 : 14:45:08
Hey talk about sportscasters mistake

I know that not many of you speak french but you're probably gona be able to get this one ''hilarious'' it was on RDS ''french Montreal sports channel''

http://youtube.com/watch?v=396g9ULV-hA
Listen between 09 and 15 sec

Go leafs Go by the way
Guest3663 Posted - 04/02/2007 : 12:11:35
"Here they come... 3 OF THEM!"
Saku Steen Posted - 04/02/2007 : 12:06:28
Did you ever notice how Bob Cole always ends up talking about his kids?
Beans15 Posted - 04/02/2007 : 10:26:26
I just picked up NHL 2K7 and Cole even makes mistakes in that.
Buddyno2000 Posted - 04/02/2007 : 09:16:34
Just for the record guysnever heard of Jim Houston but I can assure you that Jim HUGHSON usualy do the Canucks games.

Even if colly is making mistakes give him a break he is still the best that ever was , ya I said was happy now ? lol

Go leafs Go by the way
Saku Steen Posted - 04/02/2007 : 03:34:01
Jim Houston is good and Bob Cole is terrible, so boring to listen to. My favourite one is all NBC's. They do such a good job and rarely make any mistakes. And if you have ever watched the Mooseheads on Eastlink, that is hard on the ears. I mute the TV.
bablaboushka Posted - 04/01/2007 : 19:39:00
I still rather him than Greg Millen (even though he's just colour).

My favourite mess up last night was Don Cherry calling Ponikarovsky "Pocahonsky". I laughed so hard. I was convinced halfway through that he was going all the way and calling him Pocahontas.
PuckNuts Posted - 04/01/2007 : 19:20:19
As a Leafs fan we are used to his mistakes, and he will watch the replay and he still can't get it right...

The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong is to let him have his own way...
PainTrain Posted - 04/01/2007 : 18:59:47
I agree he makes a lot of mistakes whenever he makes a mistake my dad and i will yell Stupid Cole. lol

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page