Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Gary in time warp?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dummy101 Posted - 04/13/2007 : 10:21:02
The NHL cannot even figure out time zones.Why not split east and west games better,instead of having,basically, all games in the same time zones these last 2 nights?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Novie Posted - 04/18/2007 : 05:06:27
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it would be commenting on Gary ROBERTS, and how he's playing ilke he's 18 again!

Way to go Gary...but slow down a bit...wuoldn't want you to beat my Sens!

Go Sens
Crosby is God
Tucker is a douche
admin Posted - 04/13/2007 : 12:55:28
Aside from the fact the west is so spread out, part of the problem is building availability. Buildings these days are multi-purpose and bookings are made for the buildings months and sometimes years in advance. So the NHL has to work around building schedules too.
bablaboushka Posted - 04/13/2007 : 11:47:47
Well what do you suggest they do? The reason the games have all been shoved together is because weeknight games always start at 7:00 or 7:30 local time. With Nashville being in the Central time zone and Detroit in the Eastern time zone (two of the Western teams with home ice advantage), these games are starting earlier. These two teams are in the Western Conference, but are nowhere near the other Western teams geographically.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page