Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Team USA names World roster

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
leafsfan1 Posted - 04/16/2007 : 14:20:55
Heres the full story

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?articleid=299930&page=NewsPage&service=page

Sens Suck
Habs Suck
Leafs Rule

13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mikhailova Posted - 05/12/2007 : 13:37:27
quote:
Originally posted by Guest1420

cANADAS TEAM WILL SUCK

Canada's team is going to be winning gold...
Mikhailova Posted - 05/03/2007 : 13:47:28
Well we aren't doing too bad so far. We've got a 3-1 record. 'Course we've played Austria and Belarus, but we also played the Czechs and Slovakia. We beat the Slovaks, but fell to the Czechs. Only by one goal though, not too bad. Still, I don't think we'll medal with competition coming from Canada, Russia, and maybe Sweden, but I think we could make fourth place!
leafsfan_101 Posted - 04/30/2007 : 16:54:27
I would say that most teams aren't at their best this time around. Look at most teams and their stars are not on the list (either because of playoffs or they just said no). No team looks scary good this year, their all about equal.

When life gives you lemons throw them at the Ottawa Senators and their fans and hope it gets them in the eyes ;)
semin-rules Posted - 04/30/2007 : 14:44:55
I'ts funny how a lot of people are saying that Mayers sucks. Who scored 2 goals and the game winner against Germany??

~~~~~Great season Stars, better luck next year~~~~~
GOWINGS19 Posted - 04/30/2007 : 13:53:06
i enjoy when guests say...that one of the strongest teams going into the WC are going to suck...Canada or russia...i'm positive one of them is coming out on top

You find that you have peace of mind and can enjoy yourself, get more sleep, and rest when you know that it was a one hundred percent effort that you gave - win or lose. -Gordie Howe
Guest1420 Posted - 04/16/2007 : 19:04:34
cANADAS TEAM WILL SUCK
Mikhailova Posted - 04/16/2007 : 18:14:49
You obviously don't know anything about what this topic is about. This is for the World Championships, dude. Not the Olympics.
Guest1420 Posted - 04/16/2007 : 18:11:15
quote:
Originally posted by -oil-country-

PAUL STASTNY HE'S CANADIAN!!!!!
http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app/?service=page&page=PlayerDetail&playerId=8471669
Says he was born in Quebec. Imagine him and Sakic with gold medals around there neck

Team Canada looking pretty good

What they have so far:

Cam Ward
Mike Commodore
Barret Jackman
Jason Chimera
Jamal Mayers
Eric Staal
Justin Williams
Dwayne Roloson
Eric Brewer
Mike Cammalleri
Shane Doan
Rick Nash

Don't know why Jamal Mayers is on there

U r lying thats not what they are gonna go with!
These players dot have a chance:
Mike Commodore
Barret Jackman
Jason Chimera
Jamal Mayers
Dwayne Roloson
Mike Cammalleri
You obviously dont no anything about Canadas team in 2010
Mikhailova Posted - 04/16/2007 : 17:23:08
quote:
Originally posted by -oil-country-

What they have so far:

Cam Ward
Mike Commodore
Barret Jackman
Jason Chimera
Jamal Mayers
Eric Staal
Justin Williams
Dwayne Roloson
Eric Brewer
Mike Cammalleri
Shane Doan
Rick Nash

Nuts. Man we're really up against something. And think who Russia and Finland will have. Kovalev, Fedorov, Samsonov, Frolov, Ovechkin, Semin...Koivu (likely both of them), Olli Jokinen, Peltonen, possibly Kiprusoff....Crud. Though, not to burst your bubbles or anything, I really don't think Canada's gonna win gold. They don't have Crosby, Luongo, Brodeur, Lecavalier, St. Louis, Briere, Sakic, Brind'Amour (why aren't they on that list?), nor Shanahan or Avery. (Though, depending on the outcome of the playoffs, they could have some of those guys). They'll have a much better shot in the Olympics at gold with all their key players. And I don't think we're winning it either, I'm betting on a European team...probably Russia. Home ice advantage.

P.S. Yes, Stastny was born in Quebec and is Canadian by birth, but if he holds dual citizenship he could play for whoever he wants, I guess...? I dunno how all that works.
Leafs Rock Planet Posted - 04/16/2007 : 17:15:35
Has anyone even heard of Nate Davis. O.K team overall though. A bit to young I think.

Always next year!!
-oil-country- Posted - 04/16/2007 : 16:39:11
PAUL STASTNY HE'S CANADIAN!!!!!
http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app/?service=page&page=PlayerDetail&playerId=8471669
Says he was born in Quebec. Imagine him and Sakic with gold medals around there neck

What they have so far:

Cam Ward
Mike Commodore
Barret Jackman
Jason Chimera
Jamal Mayers
Eric Staal
Justin Williams
Dwayne Roloson
Eric Brewer
Mike Cammalleri
Shane Doan
Rick Nash

Don't know why Jamal Mayers is on there
Saku Steen Posted - 04/16/2007 : 16:29:45
This is an okay team but not gold material.

I've figured it out, the guys gotta play like girls!
Mikhailova Posted - 04/16/2007 : 15:50:30
Hmmmm....looks like we've got a young team. That's going to be difficult in the WC, but in 2010 they'll be decent. Cory Schneider plays for Boston College (who always seems to make it to the championship game of NCAA hockey and then loses), and is very good. Phil Kessel's of course quite good, and Paul Stastny is too...I believe he holds dual citizenship though (US and Canada). I don't think we'll get a medal in the WC, but the other teams playing will be depleted of most of their good players who are in the playoffs as well so you never know. Ahh what a miracle it would be to beat the Russians on their own ice!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page