Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 What should Happen to Brad May

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
sjtrufan Posted - 04/18/2007 : 08:03:07
Brad May's sucker punch to the back of MIN D-man Kim Johnsson is the kind of thing the league has been cracking down on pretty hard lately. What kind of penalty do you think the league will hand down? What do you think his punishment should be? Personally, I think at a minimum he should be suspended at least for the rest of the playoffs and maybe even into next season depending on how far ANA goes. Fighting in hockey is one thing and is part of the game. Blind sided punches so a player csn't defend himself is another.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
B-rett10 Posted - 04/20/2007 : 06:06:30
Get him off the ice for 5 games like that was brutal. Do it Johnsson, he is one of the Wilds best Defensmen.

There's hockey players that make stuff happen, There is hockey players that watch what happens and there is hockey players that don't know what the $#*@ happened.
Saku Steen Posted - 04/20/2007 : 03:33:39
I cant comment because I havnt seen it. Like babs, I tried on youtube but its not there

I've figured it out, the guys gotta play like girls!
bablaboushka Posted - 04/19/2007 : 19:43:28
They just showed one angle on TSN and from the angle they showed it didn't look THAT bad, but it was hard to see. I looked like a Tootoo-type incident, where Johnsson skated to May and he punched him as he got there. Like I said it was hard to see but that's what I could make of it.
Leafs Rock Planet Posted - 04/19/2007 : 18:15:48
I dont know what the punch looked like, but any sucker punch deserves a lengthy suspenssion.

Always next year!!
PainTrain Posted - 04/19/2007 : 18:12:00
I personnaly don't like sucker punchs i find it jus a way for you to win a fight that really isn't a fight. Brad May should have just waited for the next game and hit some one and fight some one not go and do something stupid like that and now he wont even play for that next game because he is suspended.
bablaboushka Posted - 04/19/2007 : 12:55:00
I still haven't seen anything, TSN said that even THEY didn't have footage of it and I looked on YouTube but didn't find anything. Anyone have a link?
semin-rules Posted - 04/19/2007 : 05:38:28
I think 3 games is the right amount.

~~~~~COME ON STARS, LETS BRING IT HOME~~~~~
sjtrufan Posted - 04/19/2007 : 05:24:21
I don't think thats enough but i guess it kind of depends on the extent of the injury too

Losers always whine about doing their best, Winners go home and F*** the Prom Queen - Sean Connery (The Rock)
Canucks Man Posted - 04/18/2007 : 21:05:54
He got 3 games

CANUCKS RULE!!!
Get The Towels Out Guys PLAYOFFS!!!
SlowShot Posted - 04/18/2007 : 20:42:01
I heard that TSN said there was a 4 game suspension. I think he deserved it or even more.

Go Stars

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page