Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Buffalo vs. Ottawa

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hithere311 Posted - 05/08/2007 : 09:43:36
I don't know if there's already a poll for this but anyway.
Who's gonna go to the finals?

I'm hoping it Ottawa because I want a Canadian team to win, but Buffalo is tough. Also, this became a huge rivalry this year, so it should be the most exciting series this year.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
willus3 Posted - 05/08/2007 : 11:45:03
This is already a poll people.
http://www.pickuphockey.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2238

"You are not your desktop wallpaper"
fly4apuckguy Posted - 05/08/2007 : 11:40:31
I think Buffalo is a better team from top to bottom - more depth, but both teams are pretty deep, with good, not great, goaltending. Ottawa has perhaps more experience when it comes to the pain of disappointment, and if you say you have to lose before you can win, then they are the posterboys for that.

I am picking Ottawa, simply because they seem to be the hottest team right now. If you had asked me this a month ago, I would have picked the Sabres and laughed at any other suggestion.

My gut says Ottawa.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. - Gretz
manninm Posted - 05/08/2007 : 11:24:47
It's a toss up for me. If I vote for the Sabes, they'll lose. And if I voted for them, I'd be voting with my heart. The Sabes haven't come to play all playoffs. If they do, they'll win this series. But Ottawa is rolling right now. If both teams keep playing like they are, it's Ottawa in 6. But I really hope Buffalo brings it.

Because the demands on a goalie are mostly mental, it means that for a goalie, the biggest enemy is himself." ~Ken Dryden
PENSFAN8771 Posted - 05/08/2007 : 10:52:50
As I've always said, no one can skate with the depth that Buffalo brings night after night. These are the 2 best teams in the conference, but I believe Buffalo is significantly better because they have four solid lines that they can play. This is especially important in later rounds.

This is gonna be an awesome series. The intensity these teams played each other with during the season is really astounding. I hope it goes to 7 because that way we'll get an extra game or 2 out of it.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page