Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Avery should take a look in the mirror

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ryan Harper Posted - 11/25/2005 : 10:17:55
Funny how a guy who has been fined by the NHL for diving is calling Paul Kariya the biggest diver in the league. Avery has no class and has no business commenting on a player like Paul Kariya. I think Avery has this wanna be celebrity mentality and can't keep his name out of the news. He definately isn't getting noticed for his play on the ice, so what else can he do but run his mouth. The beating from Hordichuk is the first of many more to come. He will have a lot more guys who "can't shoot or pass" as he puts it, kicking the crap out of him.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jack Kayden 66 Posted - 11/30/2005 : 08:54:21
Agreed that the racist comments were brutal. Something like that is tough to prove but I wouldn't put it past a guy like Avery. Did you see the game the other night against Detroit? Even an ex-teammate: Brendan Shanahan couldn't help but throw out an elbow to his head as he skated by. And then the coward Avery had one of his teammates fight his battle. Has to be the most hated player in the league.
blade Posted - 11/29/2005 : 23:47:16
"alleged" remarks. Regardless, he's a bone head.
jkrief Posted - 11/29/2005 : 16:06:20
lest we forget about the racist remakes Avery pulled against the Oilers. Talk about lack off class in the game. I think thats a bit worse than diving!!
pucker Posted - 11/28/2005 : 09:21:19
Avery is a punk. However, Kariya has two options for Turin this winter. Make Canada's mens hockey team or settle for the Olympic diving squad. He is a pretty obvious diver.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page