Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Kovalchump

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ryan Harper Posted - 01/09/2006 : 09:57:34
Ilya Kovalchuk has always been a showboating chump. He tried taunting the Canadians at last years world juniors and put on another brutal display saturday. After scoring a powereplay goal he pointed directly at Sidney Crosby in the penalty box. I am all for on ice battles but save that crap for the NBA. There is no place for that garbage in hockey. Sure celebrating the goal is fine but if he continues to ridicule his opponents, Ilya will get what's coming to him.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pucker Posted - 01/10/2006 : 09:19:28
Kovalchuk has the skills to pay the bills and in my opinion does not need to bow down to Crosby like most others seem to. I think Kovalchuk was just letting him know who the leagues true new superstar is - the next one should get used to it.
Ripley Posted - 01/09/2006 : 21:30:10
I laughed too. It doesn't mean it wasn't a schmuck thing to do though. He'll pay the consequences, but as a fan I liked it. I should say I've grown to like this type of behavior. I used to get bitchy like the guy who made this post but I've changed my mind over the last 5 years or so. Guys like Roenick, Shanahan, Hull and Ference drive you crazy and you may not really agree with what their saying all the time but it makes for great TV. After all, hockey is entertainment.

Now if we could just get Jagr to bring back the SALUTE!
bablaboushka Posted - 01/09/2006 : 18:21:51
What's hockey without intensity? Who wouldn't want to see Kovalchuk and Crosby going after each other?
blade Posted - 01/09/2006 : 17:23:08
I thought it was awesome! I laughed my ass off when I saw the highlight! As a fan it's fun to see these types of things. It adds a different dimension to the game. Hockey is sometimes too stiff and rooted in tradition.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page