Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Therrien not happy with the Pens

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Donald Beckett Posted - 01/11/2006 : 09:33:49
Anyone see Michel Therrien's post game comments last night. He called out his team big time. He has only been there a short while and already looks like he is ready to quit. He called the defense the softest in the league and said all of his players should only get 50% of their paychecks since they are only putting forth a 50% effort.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
NuckH8R Posted - 01/12/2006 : 07:46:23
What is Therriens next move going to be? Obviously the rant although hilarious, didn't seem to help much. I think we will see management starting to move the aging and highpriced Leclair and Recchi, as well as Palffy out of town. Looking forward to next season is really their only hope.

Ripley Posted - 01/12/2006 : 00:22:14
That team needs a good kick in the ass. Unfortunately after the CBJ smoke show tonight it looks like it back-fired. I heard a rumour that Lemieux had a closed-door meeting with Therrien and gave him the green light to do it. Good on them.
nazzy_19 Posted - 01/11/2006 : 20:34:48
smoked 6-1 by the jackets... ouch.
bablaboushka Posted - 01/11/2006 : 10:15:08
He's right, and that's the problem. I heard about some other comments he made about referring to his players (indirectly) as jealous (of Crosby) babies. Seems like the players hardly ever go to help Crosby when he's getting roughed up because they feel he should have to take it like the rest. This might be true, but I'd be inclined to protect the guy that generates the revenue that pays my salary.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page