Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Messier a legend

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
NuckH8R Posted - 01/13/2006 : 09:33:39
What an event last night at Madison Square Gardens. Mark Messier was pretty emotional as he saw his jersey lifted to the rafters. He was a solid fit in New York and definitely deserves the honor. I wonder how things would look today if he didn't come through on his guaranteed win against the Devils and there was no Stanley Cup in '94?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ryan Harper Posted - 01/16/2006 : 09:14:18
Mark Messier will always be remebered for his legendary performances in Edmonton and New York but Vancouver fans are trying to forget he was ever a Canuck. He came to Vancouver for a paycheque. He was at the end of his career and his play reflected that.
leigh Posted - 01/14/2006 : 20:00:16
I was here then and ya, I think people were tired of waiting for their version of the "guarantee". Everyone respected his ability but they expected a cup, plain and simple. After all he delivered in Edmonton and New York so it was Vancouver's turn...or so they thought.
blade Posted - 01/13/2006 : 18:53:47
what about when he was in Vancouver? I heard when he left there the fans had mixed emotions

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page