Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Nonis wants Luongo

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
leigh Posted - 01/21/2006 : 23:56:46
On Hockey Night in Canada Dave Nonis (Vancouver Canucks GM) was asked if he was creating a "Team World" who he would want as the starting goaltender. He replied without even pausing "Luongo!". Could be a sign of things to come???
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
bablaboushka Posted - 01/26/2006 : 16:36:08
OMG, the Flames have a whopping ONE STANLEY CUP!

A cup won 17 years ago does not allow one to brag about the "success" of one's favorite team.
leigh Posted - 01/26/2006 : 12:38:09
Here are 2 big words for you..."Stanley" and "Cup". Something the Canucks don't have and will never get without a good golatender which bring us back to the real point.
bablaboushka Posted - 01/25/2006 : 17:06:52
LOL to the power of LOL.
Ryan Harper Posted - 01/25/2006 : 10:33:48
Now it all makes sense... your a Flames fan. I will try not to use such big words next time.
leigh Posted - 01/24/2006 : 20:52:33
You're hilarious Ryan. We'll wait and see. Personally I don't care since the Flames are walking away with the division and their goaltending is rock solid. I know it's a boring team there babs (sarcasm) but they're in first place. The longer the Canucks wait, the happier I am.
bablaboushka Posted - 01/24/2006 : 17:34:17
LOL
Ryan Harper Posted - 01/24/2006 : 09:10:57
Who doesn't want Luongo. If they asked who was the best goal scorer in the world and he replied Ovechkin, then we could start some more fun rumors. Maybe Ovechkin for Bertuzzi?
Donald Beckett Posted - 01/23/2006 : 08:57:21
Vancouver is not the only team with a need for a goaltender. I heard Craig MacTavish tell the media that he will no longer answer questions about the teams goaltending situation. Edmonton, Montreal, Vancouver, St. Louis, Colorado, Tampa Bay, Philadelphia all have issues with their goaltending and if they could pick one goalie to step in, Luongo would be up their. I guess you are right Leigh, the next 30 days will be pretty interesting.
leigh Posted - 01/22/2006 : 21:19:36
Perhaps, but I would think that there are a few names ahead of Luongo...Brodeur, Hasek and Kipper to name a few. I don't think it was just an off the cuff response, I wouldn't be surprised if it was calculated. Florida is not really going anywhere, the Canucks are in the market and could make room under the cap. I guess we'll see in the next 30 day or so.
bablaboushka Posted - 01/22/2006 : 08:42:20
What GM wouldn't have said the same thing?

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page