Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Tight North West Division

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ryan Harper Posted - 02/07/2006 : 09:51:04
If the Oilers win tonight, they will be in a three way tie with the Canucks and Flames for first in the division. I think this has got to be the toughest division in the league. My money is on the Canucks to take the division - I think that the Olympics will provide good rest for Naslund and Bertuzzi will learn what it takes to be a real superstar.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
bablaboushka Posted - 02/17/2006 : 20:11:43
Final stretch? I define final stretch as maybe tops 10 games. Not even near the stretch yet and anything can happen. Teams get winning streaks as easily as losing streaks so no one, Canucks fan or Flamers fan should get too excited until the full season is played.
blade Posted - 02/17/2006 : 12:42:15
Chumps that are in 1st place heading into the final stretch. Better to be a Calgary Chump than a Vancouver Chauchie!
Ryan Harper Posted - 02/17/2006 : 10:09:00
The Flames are a bunch of chumps. Same goes for the Wild.
leigh Posted - 02/15/2006 : 10:53:31
who's in first? is it...oh, that's right.....the Flames!

sorry, I couldn't resist. Go Canada!
nazzy_19 Posted - 02/15/2006 : 08:12:16
I love you Wild fans, all 3 of you.
NuckH8R Posted - 02/09/2006 : 09:23:55
Playoff Run? The Canucks can't even beat St. Louis - the worst team in the NHL. I love you Canucks fans - win a couple games and start planning the parade route.
pucker Posted - 02/08/2006 : 11:45:39
In Vancouver we are calling the Sedins/Carter line the number one line. If they keep it up and if Naslund/Bertuzzi/Morrison can pull their heads from their behinds we may have a shot at a decent playoff run.
Ripley Posted - 02/07/2006 : 22:41:46
I don't hink that the Oil can take first. It'll be between Calgary and Vancouver and if the Canucks can keep the twins sniping and the big line can pick it up, it should be theirs. If the big line doesn't produce then the Flames will take it.

Then again you can never count out the Avs. :-)

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page