Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 What a debut!

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Gostarsgo12 Posted - 02/29/2008 : 07:35:19
Brad Richards, 5 points last night. Great Chemistry with Hagman and Miettenen. I think this guy is turning his career around fast.

Go Stars
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Datsyuk 1 Posted - 03/06/2008 : 23:29:07
For the 100th time I have to agree with Beans, he has always been a clutch player when needed.

Good defense is good offense!
irvine Posted - 03/01/2008 : 18:16:26
I have Richards in my pool, and I must say I am glad to see a change in scenery for him. Hopefully it turns out for the best.

Richards or Selanne... for the remainder of the regular season or the playoffs?

For the remainder of the regular season, I will say no. For the playoffs, I will have to say yes. The reason being, although the Stars have played well this season, I do not see them taking it all the way in the playoffs. But the Ducks, have a strong chance of going to the finals. So, I'd think Selanne will tallie more playoff points.

Irvine
Guest6654 Posted - 02/29/2008 : 09:58:27
Those geniuses in Tampa underutilized him.
Guest5643 Posted - 02/29/2008 : 09:06:58
I for once totally agree....If he is on the ice he is on the puck. He can PK, PP, play two positions effectively, log 26 minutes a night and has only missed about 5 games in a 7 year career. All this while being lined up against everyones top line and maintaining just under a PPG stats with no linemates to work with. I can not wait for people to finally jump on the wagon and start to pick up the richards Jersey's, I will have to retire my tampa jersey but who cares, I'm just so glad to see him outta florida!
Beans15 Posted - 02/29/2008 : 08:13:59
When was his career off track??

They guy is above(just barely) his career scoring average. He's played his career on not the greatest team. Take the Cup run away and Tampa has not been a good team at all.

Richards career is exactly what it is. Just because people think that as soon as a player signs a contract that they need to score 100 points a season!!

C'mon guys, Richards is and always has been one of the best centres in the league. He does more than just score. He does everything well. There is a reason that he is getting the money he is getting EVERY GM in the league would love to have this guy, his play, his leadership, and his attitude on their team .

Don't talk about getting a career back on track that never fell off the track!!
shinnyafterschool Posted - 02/29/2008 : 07:38:39
Good start I'll agree, but turning his career around after one game? Not possible. If he keeps up a point per game+ pace for the rest of the year and contributes in the playoffs, then yes.

"Desire is the most important factor in the success of any athlete. "

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page