Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Best 1st Line

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Trevman12 Posted - 03/04/2008 : 18:12:05
At this point in time, what would the deadliest line in the NHL be?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Antroman Posted - 03/09/2008 : 18:55:13
It has to be Antropov, Sundin and Steen. Hottest line in the league last week.
Pasty7 Posted - 03/09/2008 : 13:18:16
granted perry is hurt now but for a while the best line in the league hands down was beurtuzzi geztlaf and perry they were big mean fast and talented you cant ask for much more all of 6ft 3 if they dont score on you they'll crush your bones!!

Pasty
Patchy Posted - 03/04/2008 : 19:59:05
I've never seen The Pittsburgh line together (nobody has) so it's hard to tell how that would work. For me it's the Detriot line with Zetterberg, Datsyuk and Holmstrom. That line has everything, from speed, grit, intensity and has great chemistry with one another to boot. There's a reason why Datsyuk and Zetterberg were the top two in all-star voting this year! Out of any line in the NHL, this would be mine in a heartbeat.

~~Go Leafs Go~~
Trevman12 Posted - 03/04/2008 : 18:47:32
I'm not exactly saying that these players will play on a line together, but more or less this is if they were to be on the same line.
Alex Posted - 03/04/2008 : 18:17:46
Crosby Malkin Hossa aren't going to play together, even if they did, I would question if they would be producing at top potential. I don't think it is smart to take two players who can carry linemates and plop them on the same line, not to mention adding an All Star in to the mix! Ideally, Pittsburgh can have 2 - 3 good lines if they thought about it, seperating Crosby and Malkin, and playing Hossa with the next best players on the team. However, obviously that will not happen.

Alfredsson - Spezza - Heatley is my choice, though I am getting worried lately with their lack of production. Personally, I think they aren't so focused lately, but hey, it's costing Ottawa. All in all, these guys get my vote.

And lastly, the Detroit trio. Aside from reocuring injuries to Hank's back, and Holmstrom (you would be injured taking beatings in hockey's ''red zone'' night in and night out), I think that two of the three are great. Holmstrom isn't really suited for their style if you ask me, but he is too good to put on a crash and bang line. The result is playing shot gun on the first line of the probable president's trophy winners. Not bad, but the guys over in Ottawa still get my vote.

All aboard the Price bandwagon

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page