Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Best Checking Lines

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest2328 Posted - 03/19/2008 : 07:06:22
The best checking/energy lines in the league.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 03/24/2008 : 10:51:48
This poll is brutal.

I am starting to come to this site less and less, and it is because of the rampage of ridiculously ill-informed, unresearched crap put forward by what seems like 14 year olds.

Quality control, please!

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Nashvillain Posted - 03/24/2008 : 09:34:36
Most of those lines haven't been together for a few years (Artem Chubarov and Robert Reichal?) Thornton/Cheechoo/Michalek (I think) is not a checking line. But to answer the question, probably Anaheim. Kesler and Burrows have been doing a pretty good job in Vacouver too, but rarely have a consistent linemate. (D.Sedin right now, and he's the opposite of energy)
GoOilGo Posted - 03/20/2008 : 00:28:50
I 100% agree with Komisarus (sp). That Vancouver line doesn't even exist, Cooke is in Washington, Chubarov is not on Vancouver somewhere else that I don't know of. Also that Moen/Niedermayer/Pahlsson line is why Anahiem won the cup (in my mind) because they totally shut down Ottawa's big line.
Komisaurus Posted - 03/19/2008 : 09:19:58
How can Neidermayer/Pahlsson/Moen not be up there, they are the best in my mind, as much as i hate Anahiem, I think there an amazing checking line and the best in the league...

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page