Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 NEW HOCKEY POOL FEATURE - MULTI-TEAM VIEW!

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
admin Posted - 02/23/2006 : 14:55:00
PickupHockey is pleased to announce a new feature to our hockey pools. Starting today, you can view more than one Pool Team at a time! It is now easy to compare your picks with others in the pool. This feature has been requested by many of our users and we are pleased to be able to provide it.

Login to your pool and check it out now: http://www.pickuphockey.com/hp/

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
bablaboushka Posted - 03/28/2006 : 05:47:23
There are a couple things I don't like about this that could probably be fixed relatively easily...

- When you open a team's view and click Back on your browser (as a cheap way of closing the team), then click on another team, both of the teams open up when the page loads.

- It would be nice if when your pool loads that all of the teams load as well, so that a new page doesn't need to load when you open up a team. Like if we click on a team, it opens without having to refresh the page, it's basically like a drop down menu.

Just observations guys, they might not even be worth the work put into them to fix them. All in all, I still love the new feature!
Jack Kayden 66 Posted - 02/27/2006 : 09:08:52
Ths feature is pretty sweet - nice work guys!
Ripley Posted - 02/24/2006 : 20:57:05
I've been using your pool for a few years and you've put out many enhancements to be proud of but this one is very nice!
pucker Posted - 02/24/2006 : 07:30:10
This is wicked. Seriously a huge improvement to the usability of the hockey pool. Nice work guys!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page