Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 GO FINLAND!!!!

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
leigh Posted - 02/25/2006 : 16:33:05
Well truth be told it doesn't matter to me but since Finland was such an underdog coming in to this I have to cheer for them.

Go Finland!
18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
leigh Posted - 03/05/2006 : 23:13:02
St. Louis - 4, Vancouver - 1.
bablaboushka Posted - 03/05/2006 : 10:28:31
Well, replace the word Flames with "Kiprusoff" and your statement makes much more sense.

(I love how this thread is entitled GO FINLAND!, ha ha)
leigh Posted - 03/04/2006 : 23:09:34
sorry pucker I was moving. But I'm back BABY!!!!

Ok the Flames lost a close one to the canuckle heads the other night but the next day the flames moved 2 points up on them AND they won again tonight so that is 4 points up.

And iggy is kicking ass and taking names.

nuff sed!
pucker Posted - 03/02/2006 : 10:08:07
Not the only rivalry and not the only important one - but a good one. I also enjoy the Toronto/Ottawa rivalry.

What no response form the Flames lovers? dallasj? Leigh? are you there?
bablaboushka Posted - 03/01/2006 : 15:17:42
LOL, I think it's best if I just keep my mouth shut right now :)
nazzy_19 Posted - 03/01/2006 : 13:00:03
It's the only rivalry that matters.
bablaboushka Posted - 03/01/2006 : 11:30:11
Because clearly Vancouver-Calgary is the only rivalry in the league...?!?!
Ryan Harper Posted - 03/01/2006 : 08:48:39
Scoreboard.
leigh Posted - 02/28/2006 : 15:54:02
The Flames are winning the series so far and since the Canucks have no heart I don't see a change in the trend.
Ryan Harper Posted - 02/28/2006 : 08:46:27
Here we go - rip on the Canucks all you want. Ya ya we have some huge injuries but don't count us out just yet. Will you be brave enough to return to this forum tommorow after seeing your team get its a$$ kicked by the Canucks tonight?
blade Posted - 02/28/2006 : 00:23:32
At least the Flames will be making the playoffs. Not so sure about the Canucks considering their defense situation right now.
dallasj Posted - 02/27/2006 : 15:45:04
Pucker, yes, I agree with you, Iginla was a disappointment in the Olympic tournament; and even if he doesn't play his best hockey the rest of the year I know that we have a defence built to win a Stanley Cup while yours would be better off making a run at the Calder Cup.
pucker Posted - 02/27/2006 : 09:06:48
dallasj I know deep down you just love the Canucks and really think the Flames are rubbish. Jarome Iginla was a dissapointment to the entire country with his weak performance. And don't come back with a knock on Bertuzzi - he wasn't expected to lead us to the gold like Jarome was. If he plays like that in the playoffs, you can count on an early exit for the Flames
bablaboushka Posted - 02/26/2006 : 19:43:40
HA HA, I like that attitude!
dallasj Posted - 02/26/2006 : 16:10:55
Ohlund and the Sedins better enjoy their gold medal, it's the only thing they'll win this year.
bablaboushka Posted - 02/26/2006 : 13:43:22
Reminds me of the Norwegian skiing coach who gave the Canadian woman (was it Chandra Crawford, I'm not sure) a ski pole when she broke hers. She ended up winning the race, when the Norwegian participant ended up finishing in 4th.

That's what the Olympics is all about, great sportsmanship and generosity!
leigh Posted - 02/26/2006 : 12:40:12
How's this for sportsmanship...

-------------------
Kronwall had been added to the Swedish roster only a week earlier to replace defenceman Mattias Ohlund, who suffered rib and shoulder injuries.

Because he didn't play in the final, Ohlund would not normally get a medal. The Swedes will try to get him one anyway, but if that fails, Kronwall said he would gladly give his to the Canucks' blue-liner.

"If he doesn't end up getting another medal, I'm offering him the medal," said Kronwall. "I feel he deserves it more than I do."
--------------------

What a champ! The whole article is here...

http://www.pickuphockey.com/hockeynews.aspx?article=h02269A
Ripley Posted - 02/26/2006 : 12:24:48
I am a huge fan of Forsberg & Sundin so I was happy to see Sweden take it today. Poor Koivu breaking his stick on the face off to give up the game winner in the 3rd. I bet he doesn't feel too good right now. I was not his fault but I'm sure he feels partly responsible.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page