Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Gold medal winners partying too hard?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
goon Posted - 02/28/2006 : 08:40:23
After the gold medal game, Both the Swedes and Fins jumped on planes and flew to their respective homelands to party. This may cause players to miss tonights games because they are late getting back to their NHL clubs. Some may get docked pay according to the NHL. I say let them party. For most it is the biggest win of their lives and they may never get a chance to celebrate something so important.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ryan Harper Posted - 03/01/2006 : 08:47:58
Not really that true considering they are now tied for first place in the Division.

Good for the Sedins to go out and celebrate. They are playing like first line forwards and now they know what it takes to win.
NuckH8R Posted - 03/01/2006 : 08:34:34
Ha Ha. How true.
leigh Posted - 02/28/2006 : 15:57:37
For sure that is the biggest win the Sedins will achieve unless they get traded.

Sorry Vancouver fans...I coudn't resist myself.
bablaboushka Posted - 02/28/2006 : 15:28:16
No kidding, I don't blame them one bit. I saw a little clip of the celebrations in Stockholm, oh man I wouldn't (if I was one of them) miss that for the world.

Oh wow I wonder how far in debt their pay penalty is going to put them *rolls eyes*.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page