Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Stralman

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mytor4 Posted - 03/30/2008 : 16:33:21
Every where i go where there's leaf fans i keep hearing them making this comparision. They claim that Stralman is the next comming of Lidstrom. No bashing please just your opinions on him.

2nd I.D DManPreds11
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Antroman Posted - 03/30/2008 : 20:07:11
I really didn't want to comment on this one because the jury is still out on this guy but here goes anyway.........He really needs to get stronger in the off season. He is a little on the lean side at the moment but seems to possess an uncanny ability to make veteran type plays with his tape to tape passing and his accurate shot. The Lidstrom comparison at this time is not really fair and puts way too much pressure on him this early in his NHL career. He seems to be the kind of kid that everyone likes at least and I have seen him make a fair number of gaffs defensively but have not heard any ill will toward him. This is a good sign in Toronto? He reminds me a little bit of a young Phil Housley.......very clever offensively, very likeable but a little suspect at times with his defense. Like Housley, when he has a bit of time to move the puck he can easily skate himself out of trouble but once again like Housley when he gets in tight down low his size tends to rule against him. Right now he is a great deal of fun to watch, I just hope he can somehow bulk up enough to withstand the physical pressure of playing defense in the NHL. Lidstrom? I somehow doubt it but it is way to early to even give it a fair comparison!!!!!
Guest8783 Posted - 03/30/2008 : 19:38:41
salming anyone?...i think hess be a kaberle in the future...not a lidstrom but s good kaberle type player...to small to be excellent defensivly
Leafsfan_94 Posted - 03/30/2008 : 18:22:25
maybe not a lidstrom but he is very talented. he hits, he can score, he has good stickhandling skills, good shot and he can play good defensively too. if not a lidstrom he'll still be a good edition to the leafs club.

Leafsfan_94

I HATE YOU HABS!

Leafs Rock Planet Posted - 03/30/2008 : 17:33:50
Id like to hear Antroman's opinion on this one. I know that he is very high on him.

Patchy Posted - 03/30/2008 : 17:33:36
I think that's a bit of an exageration..but hopefully he'll make me eat my words one day.
I think he'll be one of the better d-men in the years to come, but not a Lidstrom.

~~Go Leafs Go~~

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page