Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Do the Canucks really suck? Or...

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ultimatetitman Posted - 04/03/2008 : 10:36:32
Can we attribute this roller coaster season to injuries? Fatigue?

Is it Alain Vigneault's fault? The players obviously are not responding to his "system" the way they did last year. And he seems completely incapable of pushing the right buttons.

Is it Dave Nonis' fault for not finding a legitimate goal scorer? For keeping this team together after last season when it was evident that scoring was their weakness? For sitting on his hands at the trade deadline?

Is it Naslund's fault for not being the player he was 4 or 5 seasons ago? Are the Sedin's guilty of not producing under pressure?

Is this just the way the Canucks are always destined to be? Always on the edge of greatness only completely incapable of taking that next step?

Are Canucks' fans to be ridiculed to jumping on and off the bandwagon? (although every Canucks' fan knows we never really jump off... do we?) Or should they stand up and cheer no matter how apathetic the team seems?

"We must never confuse dissent with disloyalty." - Edward R. Murrow
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Gostarsgo12 Posted - 04/03/2008 : 12:38:48
Its Nonis's fault. I can't say he is a crappy gm because he was the one who got Luongo but come on get someone who can score. He wastes money on players who are going nowhere like isbister, miller, etc. when that money can add up in to additional dollars for a better forward. If I were Dave Nonis at the end of the year im letting go Morrison, Salo, Naslund, Miller, Isbister, Pettinger and bringing in some players who can really get something going. How about bringing in someone who can add grit and score howabout Sean Avery in a canucks jersey wouldn't that be something.

Go Stars

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page