Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Theodore for Aebischer

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
bablaboushka Posted - 03/08/2006 : 17:56:09
I've officially lost all respect for Colorado, that's all I have to say.

Ok wait maybe one more thing, SUCKAS!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
goon Posted - 03/10/2006 : 10:14:50
quote:
Originally posted by bablaboushka

He had no form to recapture. It's simple, he had one lucky year and has been overrated since. Theodore is a TERRIBLE goalie. He reminds me of Cloutier when he was in Tampa Bay.

Are you drunk? Theodore has the skills - there is no arguing that. We all know goaltending is all mental and confidence is so important. He has been stalked by the Montreal media, and both his coach and GM lost all confidence in his ability. He will flourish in Colorado. I agree that it is a bit of a gamble for Colorado due to his injury but they will have a solid keeper for the next 10 years.
bablaboushka Posted - 03/09/2006 : 14:42:58
He had no form to recapture. It's simple, he had one lucky year and has been overrated since. Theodore is a TERRIBLE goalie. He reminds me of Cloutier when he was in Tampa Bay.
Ripley Posted - 03/09/2006 : 10:11:53
What are you talking about!?

he's having a bad year period. Watch, he'll recapture his form.
Ryan Harper Posted - 03/09/2006 : 09:02:40
I totally agree. Aeibischer has been decent this season. Sure he is not an elite goalie, but the way Theodore has been playing coupled with his broken ankle makes this deal very strange. Escaping Montreal is key for him, but not being able to play until the playoffs is a huge risk for the Avs. With the west being so tight, can Kolesnik and Budaj ensure a playoff berth?
nazzy_19 Posted - 03/08/2006 : 20:56:11
Ok, so that takes care of worrying about Colorado for the rest of the season. *breathes a sigh of relief*

Now all we need to do is convince Calgary that trading Kipper to Pittsburgh for Jocelyn Thibault is a GREAT IDEA...

Ok, so it's a two horse race in the Northwest Division... unless the Oilers now go on a tear with Roloson between the pipes.

Very exciting.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page