Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Is Jagr going to play next year?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
HabsBiggestFan Posted - 04/30/2008 : 20:09:18
Last night on TSN they showed an interview with Jagr and I quote from Jagr "Game 4 of the semi-conference final might be my last one-let's make it a good one."
Do you guys think that Jagr will retire?

Personnaly I don't think he will and that his next year will be the last one. I think that he would like to win the cup 1 more time in his life. (he has already done it twice).

Goodbye Bruins!
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
99pickles Posted - 05/01/2008 : 02:28:06
Jagr is going to be done with the NHL and play in a European elite league next year. Probably Russian, I hear. The Hockey News ran an incredible article a couple months back, explaining why he wouldn't hit 80 pts this year (which he didn't) because it would release him from any and all obligations to his team beyond this year. What I really need to do is dig through the pile of Hockey News I have and get the straight dope on this. It is quite fascinating, really.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page