Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 NHL FINALS PREDICTIONS

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Leafsfan_94 Posted - 05/05/2008 : 16:59:50
who do you think will meet in the stanley cup finals??

Detroit Vs Pittsburgh?
Detroit Vs Philadelphia?
Dallas Vs Pittsburgh?
Dallas Vs Philadelphia?

oh yeah

and why?

Leafsfan_94

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest2539 Posted - 05/13/2008 : 13:23:25
DETRIOT AND PITTS BECAUE DETRIOT IS UP 3 NUTHIN ON DALLAS
AND PITTS HAS NUTHIN BU SKILL AND CAN KILL THE FLYERS AND DAY
n/a Posted - 05/07/2008 : 06:18:11
Dallas vs. Pittsburgh, with Dallas winning the cup.

Detroit has yet to meet a real solid, defensive team, and a team with excellent goaltending, and they are in for a rude awakening. Detroit is still a great team; but I just have a feeling Dallas will crush some of the Detroit players who haven't really been hit all that much in the playoffs.

Pittsburgh's offense will overwhelm Philly, they don't have the defence to withstand an assault from the likes of Malkin, Crosby, Hossa, Malone, Sykora et al. Plus, I hear Roberts is back for this series. Don't get me wrong; Biron has been playing phenomenal up to this point, he's the reason Philly is there - but he can only save so much, and the Pittsburgh defence has been pretty good most of the time.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
Leafsfan_94 Posted - 05/06/2008 : 19:29:12
i would have to say detroit and pittsburgh. dallas may have a chance to take it to gmae 6 or 7 but the wings will be victorius, but then last few years detroit has been the better team but the always blow it by 3rd round. but im sayin this is the year. and pittsburgh is goign to have to be tough and battle hard. because i know the toughest team in the league philly will be doing so.

Leafsfan_94

PainTrain Posted - 05/05/2008 : 21:08:57
This would make a great poll leafsfan_94. To the topic though I will say Detroit and Philadelphia. If you read my post in the Pickuphockey Cyber Cup thread you will see why.
Gostarsgo12 Posted - 05/05/2008 : 20:54:00
Dallas and Pittsburgh.

Dallas obviously because there my team but I honestly think that they have really proven themselves this playoff run that they are a top team in this league and they finally have guys who can score along with solid D and a great goalie who people were saying before last years playoffs that this guy can't play in playoffs. Ya right.

The Pens they just have so much firepower and nobody has commented on Fleury he's played well for them but will the luck for him start to wear off. I still think that the Flyers run will be put to an end.

Go Stars!!!
admin Posted - 05/05/2008 : 17:45:46
You should make this a poll. I'll put it on the home page.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page