Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Great little quote from the Vancouver Sun

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ryan Harper Posted - 03/16/2006 : 08:08:17
"So a year from now, after he's been fired by the Canucks and hired by the Toronto Maple Leafs to replace Pat Quinn, Crawford will admit on Off The Record -- is that still on? -- that yes, the Bertuzzi problem infected the entire Canuck team. That there was no way to break up the Naslund-Bertuzzi alliance, and it ended up dragging Naslund down and turning the Canucks into an ordinary team. That Naslund and Bert kind of went their own way, separate from the rest of the team, and didn't seem interested in letting anyone else in, though you might have thought a captain would feel the responsibility to include the young players in his circle of companions, in the interests of team building.

Or Bertuzzi, when he's been traded to the Ottawa Senators for Dominik Hasek and his wheelchair, will tell The Score that he was praying for a fresh start somewhere at the trade deadline, because he knew it had all gone sour in Vancouver.

Or Nonis, when the decks have been cleared and it's safe to come out of the bunker, will admit that the best offer he had for Bertuzzi was from his predecessor, Brian Burke, who wanted the Canucks to take Jean-Sebastien Giguere and the King Kong suit he used to wear for goaltending equipment.

And that he should have taken it."

Cam Cole, Vancouver Sun
Published: Thursday, March 16, 2006
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pucker Posted - 03/21/2006 : 09:40:50
Sorry Jack, but I think its Naslund and Bertuzzi that are the problem. I don't think anyone in Vancouver would be upset if they were both traded during the summer. Time to rebuild.
bablaboushka Posted - 03/20/2006 : 10:18:11
Vancouver Canucks = One of the most overrated teams in the NHL.
Jack Kayden 66 Posted - 03/20/2006 : 09:07:09
I hear its the coach that is the problem. Fire Crawford and maybe Naslund and Bertuzzi will start to seem a bit more interested. Let the assistant coaches try to lead them into the post season.
pucker Posted - 03/17/2006 : 09:48:56
Chatter around town says that one of the Canucks that got traded on deadline day has been letting people know that their are major problems with the team. It has got to be Steve McCarthy, now in Atlanta. I guess it is tough to know what is going on behind closed doors. The only way we can really judge it is by the players' hard work, dedication, and success on the ice. So maybe Steve is right.
NuckH8R Posted - 03/16/2006 : 23:16:37
Its funny because it is going to happen. Why won't you Canuck fans admit it.
leigh Posted - 03/16/2006 : 12:01:41
waves of nostalgia came over me as I read this....oh wait a minute, that hasn't happened yet. Feels so real though.
pucker Posted - 03/16/2006 : 08:42:24
Its funny becasue its true.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page