Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 TOP 10

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest2539 Posted - 05/13/2008 : 11:59:31
NAME YOUR TOP 5
ALLTIME GOALIES
ALL TIME PLAYERS
CURRENT PLAYERS
CURRENT GOALIES
AND TOP 10 HAMMERS
HERES MINE

A-T GOALIES

PLANTE
SAWCHUK
DRYDEN
ROY
BRODEUR

C GOALIES

LOUNGO
NABBY
PRICE
BRODEUR
KIPPER

A-T PLAYERS

GRETZKY
ORR
LEMIUEX
HOWE
THE ROCKET

C PLAYERS

OVECHKIN
CROSBY
MALKIN
IGINLA
LACLAVIER

HAMMERS
PHANUEF
PHANUEF
PHANEUF

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ripley Posted - 05/14/2008 : 18:01:23
Dude, or Guest 2539 (or KeithQuinn) whoever you are...

Let me give you some advice. Listen very closely because you are starting to annoy people (I know admin must be at least as choked as I am because he keeps leaving you messages to clean up your act). And I noticed that you have been posting for a couple days and no one is answering your posts. That's an indication that you are making some mistakes. So heed my advice.

1) Turn off the caps lock on your computer, there is no need to SHOUT! And it is easier for others to read.

2) You subject lines are garbage! Take this one for example "TOP 10". top 10 what? There are thousands of threads on this site, you need to be more descriptive in your subjects. Also pick ONE subject and stick with it. This is 6 subjects wrapped up in one. IT'S CRAP!!!

3) U CUD STOP USING TXT SHRT FRMS FR WRDS (did you also notice that I'm shouting!) It's annoying and very hard to understand sometimes. You have a whole keyboard...USE IT! Try creating some full sentences while you're at it too.

4) Stop insulting other people's opinions. You can disagree but explain why you disagree. saying "You suck!" is not enough and definitely not a good idea. (I realize you may find my whole response offensive but it is intended as constructive AND you asked for it)

5) Try joining in a few conversations already going instead of posting 20 new ones a day. All you are doing is making it harder for people to find other more meaningful posts.

6) Make your posts count. Think them through before you submit them. Admin always says "Quality over quantity". Stop bombarding the forum with "Flames Rule!" It adds no value.

Peace
KeithQuinn Posted - 05/14/2008 : 17:08:58
i think thsi is a good topic if u dont. just tell me cuz im new an it would be a good pointer for me thanks.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page