Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Which team is the worst in NHL?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KeithQuinn Posted - 05/13/2008 : 14:34:38
Which is the worst team in the NHL now?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest4104 Posted - 05/15/2008 : 12:08:20
how would they handle it in Montreal if they can't handle it in Toronto??
Leafs_Fan_67 Posted - 05/15/2008 : 04:57:43
The Leafs aren't a bad team I guarantee you take the team from 06 and 07 and put them in say, Montreal, and they play much better. It's the system, the coaches, the market, the fan base... many people can't handle it ex. Andrew Raycroft. He was incredible in Boston now he sucks reason is Toronto shattered his confidence, they need a new guy in there before Fletcher comes along and destroys Pogge their best prospect in years and the guy who can turn them around by himself!
Gostarsgo12 Posted - 05/13/2008 : 20:37:57
Well Tampa obviously had the worst year but at least they have a future in front of them with some amazing prospects. I say Islanders. Don't have many good prospects, terrible depth and with Wang and Snow managing for the most part, anything can happen.

Stars for the Cup!
admin Posted - 05/13/2008 : 18:25:34
KeithQuinn,

Again, thank you very kindly for your contribution but as a brand new member I would like to request that you please visit our rules and regulations for some info on posting in our forums.

I've cleaned this poll up but it was nasty one; spelling, grammar, irrelevant subject lines, repeated polls, to name just a few. Respectfuly, I'd like to request that you please put a little more effort into your polls and posts. Much appreciated!

Guidelines: http://www.pickuphockey.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2160

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page