Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Best Player NOT in the Hall of Fame

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pokermatt12 Posted - 05/22/2008 : 18:13:14
Alright, the floor is open to you. Who is the best player not yet inducted in the Hockey Hall of Fame?

My vote goes to Dino Ciccarelli. I mean the guy has over 600 goals, and 1200 points... why he's not there is beyond me.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pokermatt12 Posted - 05/22/2008 : 18:29:34
well thanks for the know, but i still think he should be in the hall regardless.
MardiGras Posted - 05/22/2008 : 18:25:49
quote:
''Ciccarelli's career featured several controversial moments, both on and off the ice. In 1987 he pleaded guilty to indecent exposure and received probation. Then on January 6, 1988, in a game played at Maple Leaf Gardens, Ciccarelli attacked Maple Leafs defenceman Luke Richardson with his stick. As a result of this incident, Ciccarelli was convicted of assault, fined $1000, and sentenced to one day in jail.

After retiring, Ciccarelli allegedly had several physical altercations with members of the media. Some have criticized the Hockey Hall of Fame for focusing on issues other than hockey for his exclusion, but others point out that the induction committee has maintained such integrity in order to avoid tarnishing such an honour.''

From Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dino_Ciccarelli

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page