Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Pandolfo: 'No Rush' To Make Deal With Devils

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest4680 Posted - 05/22/2008 : 19:17:43
The month since the DevilsNew Jersey Devils ' season ended has helped Jay Pandolfo regain his fitness, but he hasn't yet heard from Lou Lamoriello about coming back to Newark next season.

Agent Bob Murray confirmed yesterday that no talks have begun to keep the 11-year Devil vet from becoming an unrestricted free agent July 1.

"There's really no rush," Pandolfo said. "I don't know what's going to happen. But we have a lot of time before July 1.

"I expect to talk to [Lamoriello]."

Pandolfo, 33, didn't fully recover during last season from a groin ligament injury he suffered Nov. 28. He missed 28 games before returning to action Feb. 4, but was not his usual defensive force. The injury snapped his Devils' Iron Man streak at 307 games, now fourth longest in team history.

"I feel good now, especially with the time off," Pandolfo said.

Taken with a 1993 second-round pick acquired with Bobby Holik from Hartford for Sean Burke and Eric Weinrich, Pandolfo earned 836G last season. This contract stands to be his chance for a major payday.

Other Devils in line for unrestricted free agency are Arron AshamArron Asham , Sergei Brylin, Sheldon Brookbank, Mike Mottau, Bryce Salvador and Karel Rachunek.

Devils will hold their draft party at 7 p.m. June 20 at Newark Arena, the night of the first round.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page