Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Overtime predictions

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Gostarsgo12 Posted - 06/02/2008 : 19:43:18
Not sure how many people are watching the game and on the computer at the same time but Talbot just tied it up and I thought we could make some predictions on who is going to score the overtime winning goal. Im saying Holmstrom around 10 min in to first overtime.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Timay Posted - 06/04/2008 : 16:34:40
quote:
Originally posted by Gostarsgo12

I actully was kind of hoping for Detroit to win because I hate when teams win the cup on the road because then theres no huge celebration from the fans and it doesn't seem as cool.

Don't worry GSG... Detroit will win it at home. Saturday night - game seven of course.
Pasty7 Posted - 06/03/2008 : 17:09:12
quote:
Originally posted by leigh

I say Sykora! hahahaha! Wow! what a finish. Fleury was amazing! Pittsburgh didn't deserve the win but that's hockey eh!

I'm glad to see another game!

haha no offence leigh but it kinda bugs me when people say,, this team didn;t deserve to win ,,, because the goalie held em in,,, to me thatslike saying the goalie isn;t part of the team,,, it would be like saying vancoiver didn;t deserve to make the playoffs last year only because of roberto,, i don;t know i think they deserved to with because a member of their team m.a fleury came to play last night.,.,,, again no offence i say this in good fun

Pasty
Gostarsgo12 Posted - 06/03/2008 : 06:47:50
I actully was kind of hoping for Detroit to win because I hate when teams win the cup on the road because then theres no huge celebration from the fans and it doesn't seem as cool.
Gostarsgo12 Posted - 06/03/2008 : 06:35:12
Ya we'll use this topic for any future predictions if there is overtime in game 6 or 7.
leigh Posted - 06/02/2008 : 22:16:35
I say Sykora! hahahaha! Wow! what a finish. Fleury was amazing! Pittsburgh didn't deserve the win but that's hockey eh!

I'm glad to see another game!
Datsyuk 1 Posted - 06/02/2008 : 21:08:06
I'd say Fillipula (sp?) for Detroit and for Pittsburgh umm... Malone.

>>>Wings<<< for the cup!
Gostarsgo12 Posted - 06/02/2008 : 19:56:42
quote:
Originally posted by Guest9548

A screened shot from the point -Lidstrom - for Detroit or Gonchar - Pittsburgh

The injury Gonchar took when sliding back on that 2 on 1 might limit Gonchar from getting ice time to pot a OT goal. Elliot Friedman just said he only played 4 min in 3rd so its not lookin good.
Guest9548 Posted - 06/02/2008 : 19:51:31
A screened shot from the point -Lidstrom - for Detroit or Gonchar - Pittsburgh
PainTrain Posted - 06/02/2008 : 19:46:06
Malone for Pittsburgh. Cleary for Detroit.

When the going gets tough....the tough get going!

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page