Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Leaf's Quinn to Vancouver?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
leigh Posted - 03/27/2006 : 17:59:00
How about this for starting a rumour? I read in the news section of this site that Quinn is probably not going to return to the Leaf's next year.

http://www.pickuphockey.com/hockeynews.aspx?article=h032721A

So how about this...Pat Quinn returning to Vancouver after Crawford gets the can. This has no substance but I thought I'd throw it out there and see who is biting....
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Saku Steen Posted - 03/31/2007 : 04:17:08
Its just a rumor but I dint think Quinn is fit for the 'new nhl'. Hes to old school.
Mikhailova Posted - 03/30/2007 : 18:36:52
quote:
Originally posted by leigh

How about this for starting a rumour? I read in the news section of this site that Quinn is probably not going to return to the Leaf's next year.

Well how 'bout that. Once I saw a cartoon that said "Pat Quinn's new job", and it was a Photoshopped picture of him as an employee at Tim Horton's.

Maybe Pat Quinn's smart--he has a higher IQ than babs' keyboard--and that is why he is leaving the Leafs.
Donald Beckett Posted - 03/31/2006 : 09:41:19
Quinn is staying in TO. And if for some reason they do end up letting him go there will be at least 25 teams lining up to hire him.

leigh Posted - 03/30/2006 : 16:45:34
I think you're probably right but will Quinn want to stay? He may be at his witt's end.
bablaboushka Posted - 03/30/2006 : 10:52:28
YES!

Finally someone who has some sense in them!
slapshot Posted - 03/30/2006 : 09:52:29
Quinn is not going anywhere. He has done a great job with the team he was given. If anything, Ferguson is on his way out.
leigh Posted - 03/29/2006 : 13:33:39
quote:
Originally posted by bablaboushka

Huh?

I rest my case. :-)
Ryan Harper Posted - 03/29/2006 : 09:40:41
Rumor is there will be a total overhaul of the team. This would involve getting rid of Sundin and Domi. Maybe a new look is what the team needs. When the Leafs are playing well I despise them; when they suck this bad I almost feel sorry for them.
bablaboushka Posted - 03/29/2006 : 07:30:11
Huh?
leigh Posted - 03/28/2006 : 23:06:33
quote:
Originally posted by bablaboushka

....... hopefully with the help of a GM who has a higher IQ than my keyboard......

This explains some of your forum posts babs!

zinnnnnng!!!!

;-)
bigMatt Posted - 03/28/2006 : 10:47:16
I love Quinn but he'll never win you the holy grail. Olympic gold medal aside. I'd love to see one of his teams win the Stanley Cup but I just don't think it can be done.
pucker Posted - 03/28/2006 : 09:46:48
That was quite the article. If Quinn comes back to Vancouver - I would love it. I remember when he was let go as GM of the Canucks and the next day was called back to come and be the Canucks coach. His pride would never let him do that of course and he told the Canucks ownership to shove it - good for him. Now wouldn't it be great if he came back and slapped Bertuzzi around a bit. He doesn't put up with any crap.
bablaboushka Posted - 03/27/2006 : 19:39:17
I say Quinn wasn't given a fair chance this year. Get Ferguson out of there and replace him with a more dynamic and flexible GM. Give Quinn one more year, hopefully with the help of a GM who has a higher IQ than my keyboard and more consistent goaltenders Quinn could actually turn the team into a REAL contender.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page