Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Ferguson vs Clarke

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pucker Posted - 04/27/2006 : 10:33:50
Now in a real fight my money is on Clarke, but when it comes to a war of words, Ferguson just one upped Clarke.

Round 1:
"He got f----- in Toronto," ... "That was really wrong."...
"Look at the tradition he had built there, and this is how he gets treated?" Clarke said. "There has got to be some kind of loyalty out there"... "You look at what (bleeping) happened there and you have to wonder: Who would want to work in Toronto? What's going to happen next year? Are they going to fire the new coach if he doesn't make the playoffs? ... "What the (bleep) is going on in our business with all these coaches and GMs being fired? A lot of good teams didn't make the playoffs this year. And by next week, a lot more good teams will be out, too." ...Clarke on Quinn getting fired

Round 2:
"I understand (Clarke) is sticking up for a friend and I respect that," Ferguson said. "But I would remind him of the adage that people in glass houses (shouldn't throw stones)," Ferguson told the Toronto Sun. "Remember, one of the coaches he had during his stint was Roger Neilson." ... Ferguson referring to Clarke's treatment of Nielson after he wanted to return to the team following his cancer treatment.

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pucker Posted - 05/03/2006 : 10:41:28
I agree but unfortunately complaining about the officiating is all about strategy in the playoffs. Sutter is just trying to get an edge for game 7. And trust me - he will need it. The Flames looked terrible in game 6.
bablaboushka Posted - 05/02/2006 : 18:46:32
Add Sutter to the list of whining coaches. C'mon, I thought at least he had more class than most but I guess not, he's a whiner too. "Oh poor us, we had seven 5 on 3's against us...waaaaaaa". I'm glad Carlyle told him off (though delicately). Can't stand whining coaches, the penalties are called relatively evenly; teams catch breaks on weak calls, and no coach could make a case that all the breaks are against them.
Ryan Harper Posted - 05/01/2006 : 09:45:05
I hope the Flyers lose tommorow so Clarke can finally get fired.
blade Posted - 04/28/2006 : 10:23:03
They are both dumb-dumbs
Ripley Posted - 04/27/2006 : 16:00:46
I heard Clarke's response on the news and I have to say I couldn't believe it coming from a guy like him.
bablaboushka Posted - 04/27/2006 : 11:34:42
HA HA

Ferguson 1 Clarke 0

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page