Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Kansas Penguins?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Donald Beckett Posted - 05/08/2006 : 08:38:06
Rumor has it that a Toronto business man is looking to buy the Penguins and move the team to Kansas. Is Kansas really going to support the team ant better that Pittsburgh? Move the team up to Canada and let us support Crosby - at least he will be appreciated here.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
blade Posted - 05/12/2006 : 16:23:50
easy there! we're 90 cents on the dollar these days. LOL!
Ripley Posted - 05/12/2006 : 15:49:31
I'm in for $50. And I have US dollars to that's about $4 million Canadian right!
Goose Posted - 05/12/2006 : 13:36:58
right now with TO signing Maurice as the coach I'd be ready to jump ship to another TO team! With over 4.5 million in the surrounding area, a canadian hockey market and a struggling leafs team, right now would be a good time to put the wheels in motion. Who's in? I've got $50 to put towards the Toronto Beer Swillers
goon Posted - 05/12/2006 : 10:52:37
Wow never thought about our major cities having two teams like in the US. An argument could be made as I know it is impossible to get a ticket in Vancouver and Toronto. I doubt Vancouver could handle it though - Its WHL franchise is in the finals and they can't even sell out the building with the Canucks not in the playoff picture. Proves Vancouver is not a hockey town, but a Canucks town.
Goose Posted - 05/09/2006 : 14:24:48
I doubt that would happen. Can Toronto support another team though? I bet it can.
bablaboushka Posted - 05/08/2006 : 12:56:35
Rumours have been circulating forever that Mario wants to move the team to Winnipeg but that's as far as it gets from happening. There are lots of rumours and nothing to show for it. Don't expect to get them into Canada, there are no markets for the Penguins up here.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page