Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Hasek is a quitter

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ryan Harper Posted - 05/16/2006 : 09:52:19
Sounds like Brian Murray has had enough of Hasek's bull crap. I am not sure of the exact details but from what I hear this is exactly what happened in Detroit. Apparantley his injury should not have taken 3 months plus to heal. I think this is it for Hasek - what team would want to sign him. He sounds like a total distraction.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Beans15 Posted - 03/28/2007 : 07:28:50
And he was pulling his groin injury crap in the mid ninties.
Novie Posted - 03/27/2007 : 16:06:38
quote:
Originally posted by ryschevy1

If you would remember correctly, he was hurt in the Olympics, way before the end of the season!

GO OIL!!! YA!!!

They were near the top of the league before the olympics too....

Go Sens
Crosby is God
Tucker is a douche
ryschevy1 Posted - 03/27/2007 : 08:31:04
If you would remember correctly, he was hurt in the Olympics, way before the end of the season!

GO OIL!!! YA!!!
Novie Posted - 03/27/2007 : 04:58:40
quote:

HAHA you never know Beans, but they are 1st overall so maybe he'll rethink it and go for the Cup!!1

GO OIL!!! YA!!!

And just where were the Sens going into the playoffs last year?st in the East, but that didn't stop him

Go Sens
Crosby is God
Tucker is a douche
Beans15 Posted - 03/26/2007 : 15:36:04
I just like the way Babcock called him out after he tried to draw a penalty against Calgary and let in the game winning goal.

He is a really good goalie, but I think he is a total meatball. Did anyone see the highlight of him complaining to the ref that there was too much snow around his net. Then, when the TV time out came, the jerk wouldn't move out of the way of the poor girl would came to clean the ice.

I can't stand him.
leafsfan_101 Posted - 03/26/2007 : 15:09:42
quote:
Originally posted by Ddeathblade

Hasek is a pretty normal goalie. He's so over-rated in Detroit. They think that Hasek is a god. He faces what, 20 shots a game? Compared to Brodeur or Luongo, he sucks. They can just get rid of Hasek. He's a total waste of money.

How is he a waste of money. Detroit signed him for only 750k. To be among the league leaders in goal for that price is a steal.

Long Live Leafs Nation!!
manninm Posted - 03/26/2007 : 14:03:45
Detroit will only go as far as Hasek takes them. At this point, he's not playing very many games in a row, being spelled once every couple games. What are they going to do in the playoffs when he has to play every game? I think Detroit will be out by round 2, and Hasek will be headed back to the Czech Republic on a jetplane.
Ddeathblade Posted - 03/25/2007 : 22:16:09
Hasek is a pretty normal goalie. He's so over-rated in Detroit. They think that Hasek is a god. He faces what, 20 shots a game? Compared to Brodeur or Luongo, he sucks. They can just get rid of Hasek. He's a total waste of money.
ryschevy1 Posted - 03/15/2007 : 11:06:21
HAHA you never know Beans, but they are 1st overall so maybe he'll rethink it and go for the Cup!!1

GO OIL!!! YA!!!
Beans15 Posted - 03/15/2007 : 11:04:33
Just wait. It's almost time for his annual pre-play off groin injury.
ryschevy1 Posted - 03/15/2007 : 11:03:41
Ya I know it is I just thought it was sort of funny when you look back at it. At the time I would have agreed with those guys too, that he was done, but I guess we were WAY wrong!!

GO OIL!!! YA!!!
Saku Steen Posted - 03/15/2007 : 10:57:09
quote:

Hindsight is 20/20 huh? Who'd a thunk it?

GO OIL!!! YA!!!

umm, this is a little old, eh.
ryschevy1 Posted - 03/15/2007 : 10:53:24
Hindsight is 20/20 huh? Who'd a thunk it?

GO OIL!!! YA!!!
leigh Posted - 05/18/2006 : 10:49:49
i don't agree entirely. if he can get you 20 solid wins in 30 games he's worth it....only not at that price. He needs to reevaluate his wage and he could be a great asset for half a season to any team.
pucker Posted - 05/18/2006 : 09:44:52
Agreed. He can't go to a team that is rebuilding as he would not be much use and would be costly. He can't go to a contender as Ottawa proved that it is too risky to put all of your eggs into Hasek's basket. Time for Dom to retire.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page