Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Who wears the pants?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
goon Posted - 06/26/2006 : 11:08:03
Chris Pronger sure doesn't. His wife demanded a trade because she doesn't like Edmonton. Yah no kidding - who does, its damn cold. I can think of 7 million reason why she should be able to deal with it. I can guarantee Pronger woud love to stay their. I am sorry but he had the best year of his career and was the reason the Oilers went so far. Who wouldn't want to be a part of that team right now. I guess family comes first.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Donald Beckett Posted - 06/28/2006 : 08:24:07
Pronger puts the Oilers in a tough spot. On Saturday a number of star defensemen are UFA and can basically be acqired for free (other than salary of course). Why would the Leafs want to give up Kaberle and more when they could have both Kaberle and Chara, or Jovo, or take your pick.

Side note - McCabe has been given a deadline to sign the deal he agreed to. Face it - he doesn't want to be in TO next year.
pucker Posted - 06/27/2006 : 10:50:39
The Leafs are in the hunt for Pronger especially now that it looks like the McCabe deal is no more. Rumor is they are offering Kaberle and Stajan but the Oilers also want Steen. I hope Pronger doesn't become a Leaf.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page