Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Roenick - It's about time!

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ripley Posted - 06/28/2006 : 16:00:38
I was ashamed of being a kings fan after watching Roenick make a laughing stock of the team. Sure we had our problems this year with Sean Avery among other things. But Roenick was a major distraction.

http://www.pickuphockey.com/hockeynews.aspx?article=h062817A

Good luck to what ever team gets him!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
leigh Posted - 07/06/2006 : 17:07:30
looks like he signed with Phoenix again!

http://www.pickuphockey.com/hockeynews.aspx?article=h070629A
leigh Posted - 06/29/2006 : 12:03:22
Ya if he is concentrating on his game then he'd be a good asset to any team, including the Canucks. but the real question is, would he be a cancer in the dressing room? You need to have some seriously strong lockerroom leadership for Roenick not to cause bigtime waves. I'm not sure if the Canucks have it. Naslund is the s*** on the ice but his low key leadership style has always been in question.
bablaboushka Posted - 06/29/2006 : 09:42:30
I completely agree with Ryan. I strongly doubt that he will have a comeback season like Selanne's but he said he's willing to play in Canada for cheap so I'd test that statement and see how desperate he really is. He could be a good cost-efficient player.
NuckH8R Posted - 06/29/2006 : 09:15:25
HAHAHAHAHA... Roenick is a joke and good luck to anyone who signs him.
Ryan Harper Posted - 06/29/2006 : 08:39:44
If I am Dave Nonis I would seriously consider meeting with Roenick and working out a deal. You could probably sign him for $1 million. You never know he could turn into a Selanne. It is a risk but the risk is reduced because of the low price. I would do it.
leigh Posted - 06/28/2006 : 23:35:58
Roenick is a bit of a chump. When he was focussed and on his game he was a real force. But his mouth gets him into trouble. I thought when he broke his jaw a couple seasons ago he'd shut up but I was wrong...it just made him even more vocal. I happy to hear that he plans to concentrate on his game again.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page