Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 This years Unrestricted Free Agents

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hanley6 Posted - 02/02/2009 : 08:08:16
Anaheim Ducks
Samuel Pahlsson, Rob and Scott Niedermayer, Todd Marchant, Travis Moen, Francois Beauchemin, Kent Huskins

Atlanta Thrashers
Mathieu Schneider, Niclas Havelid

Boston Bruins
P.J. Axelsson, Shane Hnidy, Tim Thomas, Manny Fernandez

Buffalo Sabres:
Maxim Afinogenov, Ales Kotalik, Jaroslav Spacek

Calgary Flames
Michael Cammalleri, David Moss, Todd Bertuzzi, Adrian Aucoin

Carolina Hurricanes
Dennis Seidenberg

Chicago Black Hawks
Martin Havlat, Nikolai Khabibulin

Colorado Avalanche
Ben Guite, Ian Laperriere, Jordan Leopold, Andrew Raycroft

Columbus Blue Jackets
Christian Backman

Dallas Stars
Jere Lehtinen, Joel Lundqvist, Mark Parrish, Darryl Sydor, Sergei Zubov

Detroit Red Wings
Mikael Samuelsson, Marian Hossa, Johan Franzen, Ty Conklin

Edmonton Oilers
Eric Cole, Dwayne Roloson

Florida Panthers
Radek Dvorak, Jay Bouwmeester, Nick Boynton

Los Angeles Kings
Derek Armstrong, Kyle Calder, Sean O'Donnell, Erik Ersberg

Minnesota Wild
Marian Gaborik, Stephane Veilleux, Marc-Andre Bergeron, Eric Reitz, Martin Skoula, Niklas Backstrom

Montreal Canadiens
Alex Kovalev, Alex Tanguay, Mathieu Dandenault, Saku Koivu, Tom Kostopoulos, Mike Komisarek

Nashville Predators
Steve Sullivan, Radek Bonk, Vernon Fiddler, Greg De Vries, Ville Koistinen, Greg Zanon

New Jersey Devils
Brian Gionta, Mike Rupp, Johnny Oduya, Scott Clemmensen, Kevin Weekes

New York Islanders
Bill Guerin

New York Rangers
Blair Betts, Dmitri Kalinin, Paul Mara

Ottawa Senators
Dean McAmmond, Chris Neil, Filip Kuba, Martin Gerber

Philadelphia Flyers
Mike Knuble, Andrew Alberts, Martin Biron, Antero Niittymaki

Phoenix Coyotes
Derek Morris, Mikael Tellqvist

Pittsburgh Penguins
Petr Sykora, Ruslan Fedotenko, Miroslav Satan, Philippe Boucher, Hal Gill, Rob Scruderi

San Jose Sharks
Mike Grier, Rob Blake, Kyle McLaren, Brian Boucher

St. Louie Blues
Dan Hinote, Keith Tkachuk, Brad Winchester, Manny Legace

Tampa Bay Lightnings
Mark Recchi, Gary Roberts

Toronto Maple Leafs
Mikhail Grabovski, Dominic Moore, Jeremy Williams

Vancouver Canucks
Daniel and Henrik Sedin, Alex Burrows, Taylor Pyatt, Mattias Ohlund

Washington Capitals
Viktor Kozlov, Brent Johnson

Players who rumors say are most likely to change teams by the deadline -- Mike Comrie; Nik Antropov; Brendan Morrison; Mathieu Schneider; Maxim Afinogenov; Greg de Vries; Kyle McLaren; Niclas Havelid; Michael Peca; Jay Bouwmeester; Manny Legace; Mark Recchi; Gary Roberts.
32   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Matt_Roberts85 Posted - 02/10/2009 : 10:12:22
The only way Penner comes to Toronto is if Lowe takes Blake. Antropov WILL be traded for PICKS. Ditto for Kaberle and Kubina.

There is no "I" in team, but there is an "M" and an "E".
Guest7913 Posted - 02/10/2009 : 09:46:50
quote:
Originally posted by slozo

Well, here go the Leafs . . . the rumblings have begun!
Brian Burke says in an interview on the radio that "Antropov looks like he will need a change of scenery, and there doesn't appear to be any reason for the Leafs to resign him for next year". Woo hoo! Amen!

So, who want Antropov, and would be willing to give Toronto a return to Brian's liking?

I got it! Antropov to the Oilers, Penner to the Leafs, potentially with add-ons for each side. I say it's a win-win, as the Leafs get a tougher big guy who has good potential, and Edmonton gets a more dynamic 2nd line centre to boost their scoring. Although, now that I think of it, was it Burke who got rid of Penner from Anaheim in the first place? Hmm . . . maybe not then.

Bouwmeester, the biggest name out there:
I bet he goes to . . . heck, he could go to a lot of places, but really, he's most likely to go to a solid contender, not one of the fringe teams fighting to make the playoffs. And who really needs him and would be willing to pay? Well, not Detroit, San Jose or Boston, they have their stud defencemen already, and so do Calgary and Washington. New Jersey won't want to change their great mojo, so I don't see any moves there either. That leaves Philly, maybe Chicago, or some other team not solidly in the playoffs (Montreal, Buffalo, maybe Dallas) that needs a stud D-man.

I say Bouwmeester goes to Philly, Montreal or Buffalo. But who really knows . . .

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug

Just so you're up to speed...Kevin Lowe stole Penner from Burke; Burke didnt give him away. That is what started the pissing match between those two. And because of that, I don't think Burke and Lowe will make any deals.
Odin Posted - 02/10/2009 : 09:14:02
quote:
Originally posted by hanley6

Saku Koivu can stay in Montreal for all I care, he's a washed up has been and he's not worth the time or space.. His brother Mikko on the other hand I'd love to see him on Toronto

A little bitter are we??

Saku is washed up?

Considering the Leaf's roster, you guys could use washed up like that.

27 points in 37 games? Washed up? At .72 points per game, he would be tied for 2nd on your roster right now, over the 53 games the Leaf's have played. Ya, he sucks...
Guest7913 Posted - 02/10/2009 : 08:20:16
What is the issue between the Hawks and Havlat? I thought I heard something a long time ago but is there still problems between them? I can't see the Hawk's moving Havlat before the trade deadline unless Kane starts playing better. Kane has been practically invisible the last month and the Hawk's will need Havlat in the post season.

As for the Oilers, I don't see them making any blockbuster deals before the deadline. Daryl Katz has said he didn't want to interfere with the team in his first season of ownership and I'm guessing that means his wallet as well. But who knows.
Guest0474 Posted - 02/10/2009 : 07:32:48
I think the oil flubbed up by keeping Roli for so long. He should have been gone at the start of the year, I think that messed with Garon's head, I think keeping Roli long term is very risky, unless JDD is the cat's ass of goaltenders, which it appears he is not. The oil have not had IMO rock solid goaltending since Cujo. Roli has been a backup for a large portion of his career and is getting on in years, he has his moments, but is having breakdowns in his game at critical times. Garon was good at the start of the year until the controversy got in his head. JDD, well he's average right now at best.

The oilers have more than adequate enough offensive defensemen, if they need to get D-men, they need shutdown D-men, like a Volchenkov/Phillips.

Oilers need scoring, I think Havlat could provide that benefit for a very reasonable price due to his injury proneness. The oilers kids need at least one or two more years to properly develop, they aren't Toews and Kane after all. Maybe having a point per game guy like Havlat on the team will light a fire under Penner's ass.
n/a Posted - 02/10/2009 : 06:58:20
Well, here go the Leafs . . . the rumblings have begun!
Brian Burke says in an interview on the radio that "Antropov looks like he will need a change of scenery, and there doesn't appear to be any reason for the Leafs to resign him for next year". Woo hoo! Amen!

So, who want Antropov, and would be willing to give Toronto a return to Brian's liking?

I got it! Antropov to the Oilers, Penner to the Leafs, potentially with add-ons for each side. I say it's a win-win, as the Leafs get a tougher big guy who has good potential, and Edmonton gets a more dynamic 2nd line centre to boost their scoring. Although, now that I think of it, was it Burke who got rid of Penner from Anaheim in the first place? Hmm . . . maybe not then.

Bouwmeester, the biggest name out there:
I bet he goes to . . . heck, he could go to a lot of places, but really, he's most likely to go to a solid contender, not one of the fringe teams fighting to make the playoffs. And who really needs him and would be willing to pay? Well, not Detroit, San Jose or Boston, they have their stud defencemen already, and so do Calgary and Washington. New Jersey won't want to change their great mojo, so I don't see any moves there either. That leaves Philly, maybe Chicago, or some other team not solidly in the playoffs (Montreal, Buffalo, maybe Dallas) that needs a stud D-man.

I say Bouwmeester goes to Philly, Montreal or Buffalo. But who really knows . . .

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
DangleFest89 Posted - 02/09/2009 : 21:32:58
Roli even though I hate to say it has been solid this year and most of the wins are cause of him saying Sabourin is better is well......Also to comment on the JBo deal would be pretty amazing have a top 4 defence of Souray, JBo, Lubo and Gilbs. Wow just thinking that makes me jump for joy haha.
Guest4631 Posted - 02/09/2009 : 18:07:58
hanley did u just seriously say that sabourin is better then roloson, toskala and fluery? are you kidding me. he is nothing more then a career back up goalie and not a top notch one at that
Porkchop73 Posted - 02/09/2009 : 17:04:48
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

I heard a report in the Edmonton Sun that the smart money is on Bouwmeester signing with Edmonton in the off season. I think this is absurd seeing how Souray and Vishnovsky are signed at least through next year. I can't see this happening unless Edmonton uses either Souray or Vishnovsky in a trade for a top 6 forward.

I still think Edmonton will be after Hossa first and Havlat 2nd. They definately need more scoring and someone that can reap the benefits of Hemsky's vison.

Don't discount that rumour to fast, the hot rumour is Bouwmeester wants to play in Canada and for a western team preferrably Edmonton or Calgary. It is possible that Edmonton or Calgary may be able to some fancy wheelin and dealin to get him.
While on the Edmonton rumours, I think Gaborik is the most likely guy they will go after. I haven't read that anywhere. It is just a gut feeling
hanley6 Posted - 02/09/2009 : 16:22:45
quote:
Originally posted by Beans15

Firstly, I would take Toskala for either Roloson or Sabourin. That is magic. Seriously, not to get to deep into it, get off Toskala. The whole Leaf team sucks. Put in Roloson, they still suck. Put in Sabourin, they suck worse.

Havlat for Roloson might have happened earlier in the year, but not now. Roloson is winning more than losing, has overa .910 save % and a GAA of less than 3. That's starting goalie levels just about anywhere. They will attempt to resign him for about the same he is making now for 1 or 2 years. If they can get him for $3 million/season, that a steal for a #1. He is definately doing the job.

Also, Havlat will not resign with Chicago and everyone knows it. Why trade for him (and more than likely over pay) if your a team that is not for sure in the playoffs. If the Oilers are on the bubble, I would not go for him now, but in July. He would look wicked awesome with Hemsky.

In September, I would have totally agree with you. Not now through. They Oilers will wait until July and make moves for Havlat and Hossa.

seriously right now Edmonton's best goalie isn't getting a chance Dany Sabourin is the best goalie in Edmonton... He was the better goalie in Pittsburgh too.. Just wait till Edmonton finally gives the guy a chance you'll see what I mean... and they are both better than Toskala I wont shut up about Vesa because everyone knows he sucks. if you think he's better I'd take both Roloson and Sabourin over Toskala any day
Beans15 Posted - 02/09/2009 : 10:02:49
I heard a report in the Edmonton Sun that the smart money is on Bouwmeester signing with Edmonton in the off season. I think this is absurd seeing how Souray and Vishnovsky are signed at least through next year. I can't see this happening unless Edmonton uses either Souray or Vishnovsky in a trade for a top 6 forward.

I still think Edmonton will be after Hossa first and Havlat 2nd. They definately need more scoring and someone that can reap the benefits of Hemsky's vison.
Guest7401 Posted - 02/09/2009 : 09:16:27
I don't think Ottawa will have the cap place for Bowmeester abd a top goalie.

And I think they should go for a goalie first, and for some foward for the second lines afeter because thats the bigger problem
Beans15 Posted - 02/08/2009 : 11:15:47
Firstly, I would take Toskala for either Roloson or Sabourin. That is magic. Seriously, not to get to deep into it, get off Toskala. The whole Leaf team sucks. Put in Roloson, they still suck. Put in Sabourin, they suck worse.

Havlat for Roloson might have happened earlier in the year, but not now. Roloson is winning more than losing, has overa .910 save % and a GAA of less than 3. That's starting goalie levels just about anywhere. They will attempt to resign him for about the same he is making now for 1 or 2 years. If they can get him for $3 million/season, that a steal for a #1. He is definately doing the job.

Also, Havlat will not resign with Chicago and everyone knows it. Why trade for him (and more than likely over pay) if your a team that is not for sure in the playoffs. If the Oilers are on the bubble, I would not go for him now, but in July. He would look wicked awesome with Hemsky.

In September, I would have totally agree with you. Not now through. They Oilers will wait until July and make moves for Havlat and Hossa.
hanley6 Posted - 02/08/2009 : 01:29:55
quote:
Originally posted by Guest0474

On the stove they were speculating that the Sedins might be going to T.O. IMO it sort of makes sense in that the Canucks were supposed to not do that good this year, and their future IMO looks sketchy at best, and they are having a difficult time signing them. That and the familiarity with Burkey, and the Leafs in the position the Hawks were in one or two years ago.

As for the Oilers, they need to look at what their goaltending picture is going to be long term. I thought it was a mistake getting rid of Garon, Roloson is old, and a UFA. Sure Roloson can stand on his head, but what is his future. I liked Garon's future and get JDD nice and apprenticed up. Now the Oilers have a mess in net, and will be lucky to make the post season. The Question is how much potential does JDD have, and could the Oil get rid of Roloson to snatch up an impact player?
A trade I'd potentially like to see would be Roloson going to Chicago, Havlat to Edmonton, and Bulin going to another team looking for a tender.

I'd trade Toskala for Roloson or Sabourin any day
Guest0474 Posted - 02/07/2009 : 18:38:39
On the stove they were speculating that the Sedins might be going to T.O. IMO it sort of makes sense in that the Canucks were supposed to not do that good this year, and their future IMO looks sketchy at best, and they are having a difficult time signing them. That and the familiarity with Burkey, and the Leafs in the position the Hawks were in one or two years ago.

As for the Oilers, they need to look at what their goaltending picture is going to be long term. I thought it was a mistake getting rid of Garon, Roloson is old, and a UFA. Sure Roloson can stand on his head, but what is his future. I liked Garon's future and get JDD nice and apprenticed up. Now the Oilers have a mess in net, and will be lucky to make the post season. The Question is how much potential does JDD have, and could the Oil get rid of Roloson to snatch up an impact player?
A trade I'd potentially like to see would be Roloson going to Chicago, Havlat to Edmonton, and Bulin going to another team looking for a tender.
Guest2686 Posted - 02/06/2009 : 15:58:40
1. The Senators are going to try hard to get Bowmeester and a number one goalie in the off season.

2. S. Niedermayer is going to retire.

3. Afinogenov is going to get way over paid and have a bad year

4. Gaborik going to get over paid and going to be injured half the season

5. Montreal going to have to lose either Tanguay, Kovalov or Komisarik

6. Wild are going to resign Backstrom to a long term deal

7. Penguines are going to lose 2 of 3 following players: Sykora, Satan and Fedetenko.

8. Canuks are going to resign the Sedins.

9. Havlat wont be with the Hawks and the end of the season

Go Sens Go!!
Savitar Posted - 02/05/2009 : 17:16:39
Well, here goes.

It will be widely disputed, but I think the most intereseting person on the list is:

1. Martin Havlat: Has anyone seen this guy playing this year? He looks like he was back with the Senators and everyone was talking about him again. Granted he's been an injury-prone player, but for a team gearing up for the postseason? He's got 40 points in 49 games and he's playing SMART hockey with a +12. There's apparently some bad blood between him and the 'Hawks, and if you've watched him lately, he's been explosively good. 4 years of injury have made ol' Marty very underrrated, and he would be a huge difference-maker for any team if the Hawks don't re-sign him by the deadline.

There is tons of GREAT free agents here, but I'm following Havlat with special interest. Wherever he ends up, look for him to be a Hossa-like addition to a team come the postseason.

"I call the big one Bitey"
Beans15 Posted - 02/05/2009 : 12:01:36
Lots of interesting names on the list that might spark interest.Also, I think there are more than a few names missing from the list. For example, using nhlnumbners.com, Anaheim has 14 UFA's this coming season. Two big names missing are Scott Neidermayer and Temmu Selanne.

1) Not all of the UFA goalies will be available. Boston will sign one of either Thomas or Fernandez. I would think they will keep Thomas. Khabibulin will definately be available. Backstrom(if it's the Minny goalie) is not going anywhere. They will definately resign him.

2) Hossa will definately be a UFA again. Now that Detroit has both Datsyuk and Zetterburg under long term deals as well as the money they are spending on Lidstrom and Rafalski, I don't think there is cap room for Hossa. Definately not if they are pushing to sign Franzen and Samualsson.

3) Calgary will have some interesting choices to make. Cammalleri will be looking for $5 million+. That might mean some sacrifices for Calgary in other areas. Iginla, Kiprusoff, and Phaneuf are eating up a lot of cap space right now. There might not be much room for much more than Cammalleri. I would say Bertuzzi will not resign unless it's for another low contract.

4)The Oilers should be looking for a goalie this off season as well as a top 6 forward. I would not be surprised if they go after Hossa again as well as a Fernandez?? Maybe a trade for a goalie if they can get their hands on Hossa. A guy like Vokoun comes to mind.

5) Bouwmeester will definately be the biggest ticket UFA defenseman in July. For some reason, I'm thinking Anaheim in Niedermayer decides to hang'em up.

6) I think Montreal will push to keep Tanguay and Kovalev, but they will be looking for a lower contract for Kovalev. He might not like that and look elsewhere.

7) Brian Gionta stays in New Jersey. Clemmenson will go somewhere else, get over paid, and return to his back up goalie form.

8) The Sedins will stay in Vancouver. Sundin will be a UFA again if he decided to play. Hopefully before Christmas this coming season.

9) Toronto will be looking to buy lots, but at value. I would not suggest there will be more than maybe 2 reasonably top notch players that sign with TO, if any. Guys like Moen and Pahlsson would be much more likely.

That's just off the top of my head. But, there is still plenty of time between now and July 1 for many of these players to re-sign.
Matt_Roberts85 Posted - 02/05/2009 : 08:02:35
I have a feeling that Pahlsson and Moen are coming to Toronto...

Matt_Roberts85 Posted - 02/05/2009 : 08:01:52
If you were Doug Reisbrough, do you peddle Gaborik for whatever you can get (which considering he is hurt and a UFA won't be much) or do you hope he comes back for the playoffs, see how far you can get then let him walk for nothing?

WhalersForever8711 Posted - 02/04/2009 : 19:02:44
If your team has the right peer leadership, then Satan is the deadliest of all those forwards. He plays to the potential of his peers.
Look at how he played on Edmonton and Buffalo as opposed to Long Island. Big difference.

Although Gaborik is a fierce Winger himself !

" its not that i love to win, I DESPISE LOSING ! "
Bob Gibson
" The desire to win is only second to the hatred of losing"
Ron Hextall
" North American athletes speak two languages: English and Profanity"
Gordie Howe
" Andre Daweson is listed with an injury as day to day. Aren't we all !" Los Angeles Dodgers announcer Vin Scully
" If I was two faced, why would I be wearing this one ?!"
US President Abraham Lincoln
Thrasher Posted - 02/03/2009 : 19:16:04
quote:
Originally posted by Guest5604

I don't think backstrom is goin anywhere. There is no where to go but up for him on the caps with ovechkin. he's insane and very young. The one I find the most interesting for the trade deadline is Johan Franzen, is he could repeat his performance in the last stanley cup run, hes a keeper! As well as Jay Bouwmeester, dont think i could see him in anything other than a panthers jersey.

Bouwmeester is refusing to sign any long term deals with the Panthers, so perhaps a trade at the deadline will be in his future. And after that, its up to him to decide where he would like to sign, but for now, it does not look like he is going to be in Florida by next season. I cant see Washington letting Backstrom go, unless he decides to go somewhere else, but again, very unlikely. And i doubt Detroit would give up Franzen at the trade deadline, with such a succesful run last year and them looking to repeat. But who knows, maybe they think they will be able to bargain something better.
hanley6 Posted - 02/03/2009 : 15:08:02
Saku Koivu can stay in Montreal for all I care, he's a washed up has been and he's not worth the time or space.. His brother Mikko on the other hand I'd love to see him on Toronto
Guest7401 Posted - 02/03/2009 : 08:55:02
Backstrom is the one of Minnesota (goaltender) not the center of the Capitals

Bowmeester is the players every teams want.

Leopold could find a place also

Steve Sullivan is a player I would like, but I don't think he will go somewhere.

Kuba will get somme calls to

In Montreal, you also have Saku Koivu and is not in the list
hanley6 Posted - 02/03/2009 : 03:21:49
for Toronto it would be nice to see them pick up a good number 1 caliber goalie like either Tim Thomas, Manny Fernandez, Nikolai Khabibulin or Niklas Backstrom

I'd also like to see the Sedin twins sign with Toronto same with Steve Sullivan and Michael Cammalleri
Guest5604 Posted - 02/03/2009 : 00:07:38
I don't think backstrom is goin anywhere. There is no where to go but up for him on the caps with ovechkin. he's insane and very young. The one I find the most interesting for the trade deadline is Johan Franzen, is he could repeat his performance in the last stanley cup run, hes a keeper! As well as Jay Bouwmeester, dont think i could see him in anything other than a panthers jersey.
Pasty7 Posted - 02/02/2009 : 12:09:37
quote:
Originally posted by Guest8332

quote:
Originally posted by Pasty7

i find Billy Guerin the most interesting player on this list because you wouldn't have to give up as much and lets face it Guerin brings a lot of size strenght and a good scoring touch to any team,, not to mention a good leader,, oh yeah and his team will deffinetly be sellers come deadline.

Though his team may not be sellers but will be cap strapped, Mike Knubble would be a interesting and cheap ($2M) pick up. Size, grit, leadership and just enough hands to be a solid addition to a team. Though he is getting up there, he is younger than Guerin.

well i was looking at Guerin more as a rental player as an interesting addition and not so much a signing

Pasty
Guest8332 Posted - 02/02/2009 : 11:49:54
quote:
Originally posted by Pasty7

i find Billy Guerin the most interesting player on this list because you wouldn't have to give up as much and lets face it Guerin brings a lot of size strenght and a good scoring touch to any team,, not to mention a good leader,, oh yeah and his team will deffinetly be sellers come deadline.

Though his team may not be sellers but will be cap strapped, Mike Knubble would be a interesting and cheap ($2M) pick up. Size, grit, leadership and just enough hands to be a solid addition to a team. Though he is getting up there, he is younger than Guerin.
hanley6 Posted - 02/02/2009 : 10:03:03
there are a lot of interesting players on the list
hanley6 Posted - 02/02/2009 : 10:01:59
Toronto can sign Eric Cole for cheap, maybe he'll have a come back season
Pasty7 Posted - 02/02/2009 : 09:58:54
i find Billy Guerin the most interesting player on this list because you wouldn't have to give up as much and lets face it Guerin brings a lot of size strenght and a good scoring touch to any team,, not to mention a good leader,, oh yeah and his team will deffinetly be sellers come deadline

Pasty
Guest4150 Posted - 02/02/2009 : 09:44:38
Someone will overpay for Erik Cole. His career has hit the skids.

(ADMIN EDIT - LINK REMOVED - SPAM)

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page