Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Bruins are #1

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest1738 Posted - 02/02/2009 : 11:17:36
I have been a Bruins fan since 1970. This year the Bruins are having the best season I can remember(my heart rejoices) and will win the Stanley Cup. The western teams will beat up each other in the playoffs and the winner of the western conference will not have enough left in the gas tank to defeat the Bruins.

Take that crummy Hab fans!
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest4271 Posted - 02/10/2009 : 11:31:05
bruins 5 sharks 2
Guest1738 Posted - 02/06/2009 : 04:56:00
quote:
Originally posted by Guest7735

oh yea, like the teams in the east are gonna go easy on each other ...

Just wait and see.
Guest7735 Posted - 02/05/2009 : 06:12:28
oh yea, like the teams in the east are gonna go easy on each other ...
Guest1738 Posted - 02/05/2009 : 05:11:21
quote:
Originally posted by Alex

A fan since the 70s and this season is their best in your memory? That's a little bit exaggerated.

For the record, I think there are a number of teams that the Bruins could get beat by. The Capitals and Flyers could take them, if you ask me. If the Penguins make a comeback and return to last season's level with the return of Gonchar, they too would have a chance, but I do admit the Bruins would have my money in a Pens-Bruins series.

One team that will not beat the Bruins is the Habs. The interesting thing here is that I think the Habs could beat the Flyers or the Penguins, so with the right matchups, they could still go far.

That aside, this year's Bruins are not invincible. They are probably the best 1st placed east team in a while mind you, because they are so damn deep.

''Yes we can!'' -Obama

How is that "a little bit" exaggerated? Looking at the facts, this [i]is[i/] the best season (including 1970 & 1972) the Bruins are having.
I agree that there are a few teams in the East that could give the Bruins trouble in the playoffs.
Yet I think my theory will hold true - the top teams in the west will beat up each other before one makes it to the Stanley Cup final, making it easier than say last year for the Eastern team to win - and it will be Boston.
Guest6970 Posted - 02/04/2009 : 18:30:12
one word. sharks.
they will be the champions.
Alex Posted - 02/04/2009 : 14:17:27
A fan since the 70s and this season is their best in your memory? That's a little bit exaggerated.

For the record, I think there are a number of teams that the Bruins could get beat by. The Capitals and Flyers could take them, if you ask me. If the Penguins make a comeback and return to last season's level with the return of Gonchar, they too would have a chance, but I do admit the Bruins would have my money in a Pens-Bruins series.

One team that will not beat the Bruins is the Habs. The interesting thing here is that I think the Habs could beat the Flyers or the Penguins, so with the right matchups, they could still go far.

That aside, this year's Bruins are not invincible. They are probably the best 1st placed east team in a while mind you, because they are so damn deep.

''Yes we can!'' -Obama
Matt_Roberts85 Posted - 02/04/2009 : 10:32:34
The east will be represented by either Boston, New Jersey or Washington this year. It will definatley be a dogfight. Montreal will be bounced early, 1st or 2nd round. I still think the west is bringing home the cup though. Detroit or San Jose takes it.

There is no "I" in team, but there is an "M" and an "E".
Odin Posted - 02/04/2009 : 10:23:24
quote:
Originally posted by Guest1738

I have been a Bruins fan since 1970. This year the Bruins are having the best season I can remember(my heart rejoices) and will win the Stanley Cup. The western teams will beat up each other in the playoffs and the winner of the western conference will not have enough left in the gas tank to defeat the Bruins.

Take that crummy Hab fans!

We're all allowed to dream I suppose.
Guest4150 Posted - 02/04/2009 : 10:13:24
The Bruins will get Tkatchuk and fall out in the 1st round.

[ ADMIN EDIT - SPAM ]
Mikey Boy Posted - 02/04/2009 : 08:41:46
The Bruins are an excellent team this year. but the team that is catching my eye are the Devils.

Brodeur got hurt, everyone wrote them off.
now Rolston's healthy
Shanahan' s there
Elias is playing unbeliveable
Parise...
Langenbrunner, Gionta, Madden, Zubrus,
D is defencivly sound
Marty is getting healthy

I say watch out for the Devils!

MP

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page