Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Canada 5th 6th

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest0491 Posted - 02/18/2009 : 16:13:54
Last time i made i pool most people picked both Green and Weber to make the roster. so if this is the first 4

Nidermeyer Weber
Pronger Green

Who will be bottom two
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest9838 Posted - 02/20/2009 : 05:44:53
That look's like a good poll question: Phaneuf or Pronger (right now as they are today, no qualifiers like same age, etc)
ED11 Posted - 02/19/2009 : 21:46:24
There is absolutely no question in my mind that Phaneuf will be on the team in Vancouver. I cannot believe that there are actually people saying that he will be fighting for a 7th spot. That blows my mind. He has an off year and everyone forgets what this guy can do??? This guy has it all. Size, speed, shot. He can do it all when called on.

Also, I think that Boyle will make the team as well. If it were up to me, I would leave Pronger and Niedermayer out.

Here is who I would take in no particular order: Phaneuf, Weber, Boyle, Bouwmeester, Green, and Campbell. The 7th spot I would give to Keith.

Some people skate to the puck. I skate to where the puck is going to be.~Wayne Gretzky
Guest9838 Posted - 02/19/2009 : 08:48:23
Definately, I see Bouwmeester playing the most minutes followed by Pronger, Keith, Boyle, Green and Weber (In the above scenario)
MSC Posted - 02/19/2009 : 06:54:06
Boumeester WILL be a top 4 D-Man for Team Canada.
Guest0902 Posted - 02/18/2009 : 17:24:17
well in a slight tweak to the above, Wideman may not make the cut, he's having a great year, but I'm not sold yet. His play would have to carry over deep into next year to be considered, but if it does then I'll stand by him.
Guest0902 Posted - 02/18/2009 : 17:19:14
Bouwmeester and Boyle, and take out Niedermayer and add Duncan Keith.

Green Boyle
Pronger Weber
Bouwmeester Keith

There's your mix of scoring, defensive responsibility, size, sandpaper, speed, skill, pp and pk playing, minute munching monsters.

Pronger is the biggest defensive liability in this group of 6 and that's not that bad for what else he brings.

Campbell, Wideman and Phaneuf would fight for the 7th spot and taxi squad.

Guest4271 Posted - 02/18/2009 : 16:28:17
dennis wideman
hanley6 Posted - 02/18/2009 : 16:18:10
i'd have to go with Boyle and Pronger
Guest0491 Posted - 02/18/2009 : 16:16:35
I voted Souray I'm pretty sure the other will be Phaneuf

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page