Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Leafs = Coach Killers

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guest9836 Posted - 02/23/2009 : 11:30:52
Hartsburg, Therrien, and now Renney... The message coming out of this is - The Leafs are so bad this year that they're the watermark for how bad your team is doing. Lose to the Leafs while on a futility streak and you've hit rock bottom.

So now the second thing coming out of this is BEWARE OF THE LEAFS, cause your A$$ is on the line. Lol. C'mon Leafs you can set a record for most coaches fired after losing to a particular team this year.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Guest9836 Posted - 02/24/2009 : 12:34:00
Marc Crawford was also fired just after the season ended in th 07-08 season when LA started the season in London vs Anaheim.

Only Randy Carlyle is left of the 6 coaches who visited Europe in the last 2 years... do I smell a curse.
just1n Posted - 02/24/2009 : 09:37:15
A very interesting sidenote - The coaches of all four teams that started the season in Europe have now been fired.
DangleFest89 Posted - 02/24/2009 : 05:08:56
I know just wishful thinking
Bozonator Posted - 02/23/2009 : 23:53:03
That was me.
Guest4735 Posted - 02/23/2009 : 23:25:19
Oh man Dangle, I just don't see it happening, its after the trade deadline and everything. Plus they are in the middle of a playoff hunt. I know you dislike him a lot, but in my eyes it will not happen.

Though I didn't realize those three were fired after a game against Toronto, just proves to you how embarrassing it is to loses to the Leafs. But I don't think any more coaches will get the boot for the rest of the season, the only one that was on the line was the Canucks coach, but the team has picked it up.

When I saw the title, I was more so thinking this is where coaches go to die.
DangleFest89 Posted - 02/23/2009 : 17:00:06
Oilers March 7
Guest0200 Posted - 02/23/2009 : 16:57:15
So who's next.... what teams coming up are on the brink?

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page