Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Pyatt's fiancee killed

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
umteman Posted - 04/04/2009 : 10:45:05
Most of you have probably heard by now, but Taylor Pyatt's fiancee, Carly Bragnalo, was killed thursday in a car crash while on vacation in Jamaca. She was 27. The couple were to be married this summer. It is always a sad tragedy when someone leaves this world so young, and just about to start a new chapter in life. Tragedy has followed the Canucs; it was just about a year ago that Luc Bourdon was also killed in a car crash.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Beans15 Posted - 04/05/2009 : 17:09:36
You may have seen a post here from a guest that was lacking in taste and tact. That being said, the moderators and admin will handle these kinds of things. I would suggest in the future that if you see something that is not up to the standards to the site, please do one of two things. Firstly, allow the mods to do their job and the post will be deleted. Secondly, send an e-mail to a mod to let them know about a questionable post.

There were a few other posts quoting the original distasteful post. In the future, please refrain from this action as these posts will be removed as well.

Thanks

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page