Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Biggest Turnaround

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sensfan101 Posted - 04/27/2009 : 13:55:28
Which non playoff team will show the greatest Turnaround next year?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 04/28/2009 : 04:14:23
Well - Ottawa is up there, as is LA in the west. I can't see TB going much farther upward, as it looks very certain that they will attempt to move Lecavalier or St.Louis before or during next season, and they are looking to build around Stamkos now. Colorado . . . well, they had a ton of injuries, but a few of the important pieces (Sakic, Hejduk, Smyth) are either on the way out, or petering out in value. I can see them better, but not that much better.

I voted LA, but now when I think about how competetive the west is, it's probably pretty safe to say Ottawa.

"Take off, eh?" - Bob and Doug
fly4apuckguy Posted - 04/27/2009 : 22:08:54
With their defence, LA is only a year or two from challenging for the Cup, in my opinion.
Guest5289 Posted - 04/27/2009 : 20:55:38
With a new coach in edmonton, continually great goaltending, healthy deffensemen and third year players coming out of their sophmore slumps i see edmonton squeezing into eighth next season.
Sensfan101 Posted - 04/27/2009 : 14:01:38
I know I am being a homer but I said Ottawa for a couple of reasons

1) Their play near the end of the year was excellent partly because of new Coach Cory Clouston

2) Pasquil Leclaire This guy has been great as long as he's healthy so as long as he can stay healthy the Sens are looking good. Also Alex Auld is a pretty good backup goalie

3) No losses or very few anyway with Neil and Comrie the only U.F.A's and Comrie looking like he will resign the Sens have no problems with losing players for nothing.

You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take Wayne Gretzky

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page