Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... General Hockey Chat
 Which team? After yours is eliminated.

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
greatonesleague Posted - 04/30/2009 : 08:34:19
iam a canuck ,fan and hockey fan not like some i know ,{ who say aww my teams out i won't be watching anymore, hey calgary, new york philly ,new jersey fans ,not hockey fans} if the canucks do not go all the way , then iwill cheer for bos. just as long it is not det. not that i have any thing against det ,iwould just like to see anew champion this year , not anh., det. , chi.- - -what do you think?
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Rambo2305 Posted - 05/08/2009 : 05:55:40
quote:
Originally posted by Guest3385

quote:
Originally posted by shellac

Hey! GUEST 3385,

where in my post did i say say i was upset? where in my post did i say anything about why Calgary lost? I didn't! What the F#&* are you attacking me for? because I am a Calgary Fan? The post was not even talking about hockey it was about cocky fans...so how would you know if I do or don't know anything about hockey? I'm not sure, but perhaps you deciced to attack me because you know what i said had a bit of truth to it?

let me know!

CHI 6 VAN 3 going into Chicago (lets see if your boys can fair any better than the Flames)

I want Chicago to win this series, I'm not a Canucks fan.

So um, you just called a guy a "Poser" on an online forum...a bit hypocritical considering acting tough by typing "tough" to make up for who knows what...(I know "hypocritical" is a big word, but sound it out and you'll be ok) :)

Shellac...I'm a Leafs fan...and we're not annoying!...Well, sometimes :P but since we seem to suck, just a bit, the Flames are my second choice, and well, that didn't work out, so I'm cheering for the Ducks...even though I want the Canucks to win one for Mats...

"Everytime you step out onto the ice, it's a clean slate, anyone can win"
shellac Posted - 05/05/2009 : 08:53:39
Guest 3885,

Thats great that you want Chicago to win, they do deserve it the way they have played thus far!

You still did not explain why you attacked my post, and put words into my mouth.

1. When did I say I was upset?

2. Where in that post do I say anything that could allow you to judge my hockey knowledge?

3. I apologize for assuming you were a Canucks fan, but the way you responded, I'm sure everyone reading this assumed the same thing.

I was just commenting on "greatonesleague" telling me that I am not a Hockey fan, because I cheer for the Flames.

And I do beleive this thread is posted under "General Hockey chat", not "trash talk"

**sorry admin, I'll drop this after I get an answer**
greatonesleague Posted - 05/05/2009 : 07:23:05
quote:
Originally posted by Guest6189

I think you need some English lessons. Try some correct punctuation and capitalization and we might be able to understand what the heck you are saying.

[Mod. Edit - There is no need for curse words or attacks on others.]
Guest2071 Posted - 05/04/2009 : 21:24:07
Personally, I dont "cheer" for anyone once my team is out.
I "cheer" for any guys in my hockey pool, once they're out, dont really care anymore.
umteman Posted - 05/04/2009 : 20:27:07
With the Penguins down 2 - 0 now the end is in sight. I beleive I will then pull for Boston as they will be the easts best hope.

Did you hear about the retired proctologist? He spent 40 years saying "what's a place like this doing in a girl like you?"
Guest3385 Posted - 05/04/2009 : 15:06:43
quote:
Originally posted by shellac

Hey! GUEST 3385,

where in my post did i say say i was upset? where in my post did i say anything about why Calgary lost? I didn't! What the F#&* are you attacking me for? because I am a Calgary Fan? The post was not even talking about hockey it was about cocky fans...so how would you know if I do or don't know anything about hockey? I'm not sure, but perhaps you deciced to attack me because you know what i said had a bit of truth to it?

let me know!

CHI 6 VAN 3 going into Chicago (lets see if your boys can fair any better than the Flames)

I want Chicago to win this series, I'm not a Canucks fan.
admin Posted - 05/04/2009 : 12:20:34
Guys, leave the personal references out of this discussion please. The topic at hand is essentially "would you cheer for another team if your is eliminated?" Stay on topic please.

I've moved this to a more appropriate forum and changed the subject title so that it makes sense. Please take more care when creating topics in the future.
shellac Posted - 05/04/2009 : 09:10:05
Hey! GUEST 3385,

let me know!

hockster Posted - 04/30/2009 : 18:19:07
how is that being a poor loser its a viable reason they were decimated if hawks win the cup no ones gonna be like flames would be there if it wasnt for injuries but the fact of the matter is its a part of the game no excuse just a tough break
Guest3385 Posted - 04/30/2009 : 16:05:56
I feel sorry for fans like Shellac. I mean, he's upset that his team lost in the first round, so he comes on here and pretends to know a thing or two about hockey, which he obviously doesn't. And no doubt he, along with his fellow loser Flames fans, will blame the series loss to Chicago on injuries. Hey bud, why don't you suck it up? Deal with it and shut up, poser.
Gusteroni Posted - 04/30/2009 : 12:06:08
It's been over 40 years for me (31 years since I've been alive) and I have had to learn to cheer for different teams during the playoffs. Always a Leaf fan but if they are out (which is common I know) it's always a Canadian team and if they are out then a team with some of my favorite Canadian players. For instance I was cheering for Columbus over Detroit cause Nash is one of my fav's. Playoff hockey is spectacular to watch it usually doesn't matter who's in.

"There are only two seasons. Hockey season and not hockey season."
shellac Posted - 04/30/2009 : 10:40:33
I am a calgary fan, and i will still watch hockey....as a hockey fan, what are you blabbering about?

Why do Vancouver fans insist that they are better than all other fans?
You guys better watch it or you might end up as annoying as Leafs fans.

anyway....I am a calgary fan.... and my team is out....again....I will now cheer for Boston all the way!

If Van wins it all...great (see I don't hate Canucks fans like Cunucks fans hate me)

KEEP CAMMY IN CALGARY!!!!!
Guest6189 Posted - 04/30/2009 : 10:21:19
I think you need some English lessons. Try some correct punctuation and capitalization and we might be able to understand what the heck you are saying.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page