Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trades and Rumors
 Emery on the trade block?

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LeafsFan4Life Posted - 11/11/2007 : 00:24:02
I heard a Rumor that Ray Emery is on the trade block can anyone confirm this?
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Greg Smith Posted - 11/11/2007 : 12:50:56
I would appreciate you sharing your ideas about hockey on other topics than just the ones about the leafs and sens. No I don't know Modano, I wouldv'e liked to though.

After playing in the NHL, it's hard to watch hockey games.
Antroman Posted - 11/11/2007 : 12:24:37
Hey Greg, Perhaps you are right, I do talk allot about The Maples and The Sens because quite simply put The Leafs are first and foremost my team and the Sens are our cross province rivals who are always beating the crap out of us except in the playoffs of course. I can expound on anything else to do with hockey if you like but I do not have your kind of first hand knowlege of course. My career ended in Midget when I was sixteen years old back in 1960. I have been in the same active hockey pool since the late eighties and just like the Leafs I have never won it all but usually have finshed in the running thusly screwing myself out of the top picks in our rookie draft once again like the Leafs. I am six points out of first so far this year and things are going fairly well at the moment. Emery is one of my goalies and of course has been killing me a little. So there you have it. Hey, do you know Mike Modano? Is he a pretty cool guy or what? He is one of my favourite players even though he is one of those guys on a darksider team. I have had him on my pool team for years.
Greg Smith Posted - 11/11/2007 : 11:44:12
You know what else I find funny. Antroman only replies in topics that have to do with the leafs or the sens.

give it up already, the leafs aren't making the playoffs or beating Ottawa.

After playing in the NHL, it's hard to watch hockey games.
fly4apuckguy Posted - 11/11/2007 : 10:03:17
quote:
Originally posted by Antroman

IOf course if the Leafs make the playoffs then Ottawa is toast as per usual and this whole topic is redundant.

Haha! I love it. Leafs fans are awesome. I really mean that. You guys never give up. There is honour in that.
Antroman Posted - 11/11/2007 : 08:24:11
I think that Ottawa team is so strong right now that Lola Folano could play goal for them and look good. As well as Gerber has looked in goal for them thus far I really would ascribe to the old addage "if it ain't broke don't fix it". Trading anybody including Emery could impact the chemistry on that team to a degree so I believe they will just stand pat at least until the trade deadline when they could possibly move one of their tenders along with the salary for a real good asset to assist with their challenge for Lord Stanley's mug!!!! Of course if the Leafs make the playoffs then Ottawa is toast as per usual and this whole topic is redundant.
fly4apuckguy Posted - 11/11/2007 : 07:12:34
Wayne Gretzky got traded when he was still the world's best player.

Everyone is available for a price.

But I doubt if Emery is on the block. Why mess with your team when you're 14-2? Trades are made to improve your team, not simply because your team is expensive. Does a 14-2 team need to worry about fillling holes or getting cap space?

Guest6232 Posted - 11/11/2007 : 06:29:39
ya i heard that yesterday since gerber is doing so amazing there is no point in having 10 million in two number 1 goalies so yes they are listening to offers on emery.
MSC Posted - 11/11/2007 : 00:58:44
I think Ottawa management will listen to offers for either goalie right now.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page