Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trades and Rumors
 Tampa Bay Needs A Goalie!

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Senators315 Posted - 01/07/2008 : 09:30:45
Tampa Bay isn't that bad of a team... I'm not saying there the stanley cup winning team, but they should at least be trying to get that 8th spot in th eastern conference. They need a goalie bad. They lost alot of games due to goaltending, I'm thinking a trade from ottawa for emery, or edmonton for roloson would be a good trade. they can free up some cap space for those over paid players(richards).
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
99pickles Posted - 08/20/2008 : 15:40:14
Guest 6140, they are continuing a discussion that was originated months ago. Take a look at the post dates.
Guest6140 Posted - 08/20/2008 : 09:44:39
Am I missing something here? Emery signed in Russia in early July...

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/story/2008/07/09/emery-russia.html
MSC Posted - 08/20/2008 : 07:59:46
quote:
Originally posted by baimerr

Ottawa fans may not like this, but Emery isn't that great of a goaltender. He has long hot streaks, but the cold streaks are what take away the positives of this goalie. Another thing, TBL getting Kolzig was a better choice than rotating Ramo and Smith, but they need a younger, promising guy who will dominate the net for years to come.

That is some amazing hockey insight....maybe Emery should try his luck playing hockey overseas.

Just a quick edit....I think that Ramo could develop into this younger, promising guy who you're looking for.
baimerr Posted - 08/20/2008 : 07:51:19
quote:
Originally posted by hockster

I dont think
Roloson for richards is an even trade
Easy pick on what to do
I dont think Ottawa will give up emery either.
Do You?

Ottawa fans may not like this, but Emery isn't that great of a goaltender. He has long hot streaks, but the cold streaks are what take away the positives of this goalie. Another thing, TBL getting Kolzig was a better choice than rotating Ramo and Smith, but they need a younger, promising guy who will dominate the net for years to come.
ThorntonisTHEMAN Posted - 02/26/2008 : 09:51:08
Smith is a good goalie. good trade for the Lightning. Good young goalie and Jussi Jokinen! good trade!

"I'm not dumb enough to be a goalie."
Brett Hull.
PuckNuts Posted - 02/26/2008 : 08:45:10
They now have Mike Smith from Dallas...

[img]http://www.maldesigns.ca/top%2050%20since%201967%20banner.jpg[/img]
Datsyuk 1 Posted - 02/26/2008 : 08:14:56
Ya good point Paintrain. Curtis Joseph is pretty old but oh well he isn't there for the money he is there to win the stanley cup.

No Pain, No Gain!
PainTrain Posted - 01/10/2008 : 21:25:52
The Spengler Cup M.V.P is Curtis Joseph. Why wouldn't they try to sign him? He would sign for really cheap and he is fine for just a year to play.
hockster Posted - 01/10/2008 : 17:11:54
I wouldnt say he is a has been quite yet but he is not doing great!
He could quite easily bounce back
I think first he needs a shot though
He has done good in the playoffs but tampa would not trade either of there big three for him
He is not worth that much
hockster Posted - 01/10/2008 : 16:24:29
I dont think
Roloson for richards is an even trade
Easy pick on what to do
I dont think Ottawa will give up emery either.
Do You?
tbar Posted - 01/07/2008 : 09:53:01
If your suggesting Richards for Roloson its a no brainer if im coaching the Oil you gain way more than you loose.

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page