Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Hockey Forums
Allow Anonymous Posting forum... Trades and Rumors
 what do u think of this trade (suggestion)

NOTICE!! This forum allows Anonymous Posting.
 Registered members please login above or input your User Name/Password before submitting!
Screensize:
Authority:  UserName:  Password:  (Member Only !)
  * Anonymous Posting please leave it blank. your temporary AnonyID is
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to include your profile signature. (Member Only !)

T O P I C    R E V I E W
avs1986 Posted - 11/25/2008 : 07:52:30
What do u think about these to trade suggestion for Colorado Avalanche

To Colorado Avalanche:
Cam Baker
for
To Chicago Blackhawks:
T.J. Hensick or Marek Svatos

and

To Colorado Avalanche:
Antoine Vermette
for
To Ottawa Sentors:
Jordan Leopold

and

To Colorado Avalanche:
Jussi Jokinen
for
To Tampa Bay Lighting:
Tyler Arnason
32   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Pasty7 Posted - 12/02/2008 : 09:40:22
quote:
Originally posted by Canucks Man

Why would the Wild trade for a goalie? They have one of the best in Backstrom.

CANUCKS RULE!!!

not to mention their backup is pretty solid aswell gerbs nor aulds would even make the nhl roster in min

Pasty
J-Dog Posted - 11/30/2008 : 16:02:09
Just because spezza isn't there doesn't mean heatley wont score, Alfie can pass the puck, can't he? And they would be trading for Gaborik (pick a passer instead if you want) so they should be getting more goals anyways. And I know Minny have a solid goalie, but what about a backup? Gerber can fill in every one in a while... Ok maybe it's an uneven trade, it was just an example for ottawa to get a scorer and get rid of a goalie, if they traded for one. It was all just hypothetical, they could have gone for kovalchuk and traded auld a pick and a second liner. Just for fun right?

- J-Dog
Canucks Man Posted - 11/30/2008 : 15:37:50
Why would the Wild trade for a goalie? They have one of the best in Backstrom.

CANUCKS RULE!!!
Guest8203 Posted - 11/30/2008 : 15:25:18
If the sens are going to trade Jason Spezza, they might as well trade Dany Heatley with him cause Heatley won't score that much without an amasing passer (SPEZZA) to pass the puck to Heatley.

Also we don't want to trade someone who's going to set up goals, cause we need as much goals as we can get.

We need a number 1 DEFENSE (Greene, Burns, Streit...). Who can get the puck out of are end.

J-Dog Posted - 11/30/2008 : 14:31:00
Here's a trade Including more than 1 team

To Ottawa
Cristobal Huet
Andrew Ladd

To Chicago
Jason Spezza
/
To Ottawa
Marian Gaborik

To Minnisota
Auld or Gerber
1st round pick (if Ottawa keeps it up, it might be Tavares)
Chris Kelly

I liked this idea, but Leopold is having a less than stellar year with the avs (the team is playing badly around him too) so I made a change
To Ottawa ---------------- To Ottawa
Leopold ---------------- Seabrook (or Duncan Keith if they could swing it, but I doubt it)
To Colorado --------------------------- To Chicago
Vermette - --------------------- Vermette

This way Ottawa gets a new player that has no defensive dynamic to his game just as the last player did. And they get a new goalie, who's career they get to enjoy go up in flames. Chicago gets to keep a good starting goalie while giving a chance for huet to play first string somewhere else. Minnisota will actually get something in return for gaborik, who will eat up at the salary cap somewhere other than minny.

I'm just so frustrated with Ottawa's play. If I could fire the team, I would, save maybe heatley, alfredsson and Auld. Nobody want's to play, nobody's working hard. People keep saying they have a lot of talent, and they do, but they refuse to put it together on a nightly basis. So to restart The trades mentionned would shake up the offence, to say the least, and they'd get a solid defence-man in Leopold. Plus Vermette gets a chance to shine. I wont even get into it with the GM and coach, they should go too.

-J-Dog

Guest8202 Posted - 11/30/2008 : 06:36:23
To Senators:

Gaborik
Burns

To Wild:

Kelly
Bell
Neil
2th round draft pick

GO SENS GO!!!

Leafs suck!

Canucks Man Posted - 11/29/2008 : 11:41:57
quote:
Originally posted by Guest0520

whoever thinks sundin will make a impact is retarded. ...period... your talkin about points what did he get last year 55 points haha atleast sakic can score and pull off some wins for his team. sundin is worthless

He had 78 points in 74 games last year, which is a better ppg then Sakics 40 in 44 games.

CANUCKS RULE!!!
Guest6740 Posted - 11/29/2008 : 11:11:06
gags is a beast can't wait to watch this dynasty come to life with guys like gags cogs nillson hemmer gilbert can't go wrong sophomore slumps happens to everyone look at stats why do you think its said to often yeesh heres to gagner lighting it up for years to come
Guest4055 Posted - 11/29/2008 : 10:13:15
how a about your all ******s.....lol jking but seriously a trade that should go down is roloson and a 2nd and 5 round pick for patrick elias or someone good from the neww jersy devils, i mean since broduer is out...
Beans15 Posted - 11/29/2008 : 08:43:00
Gagner has not performed to this point in the season, absolute. But a Plug?? That is insinuating that he will alway be bad. That is a complete joke.

Hockster, you are right. Horcoff doesn't get the credit he deserves. But, he is also not a 1st line offensive centre in this league. He is quite possibly the best 2nd line centre in the league, but he doesn't belong on the 1st line. He does not have the offensive vision or skill that Gagner does at 19. Sure, Gagner is no producing, but it's not from lack of skill. Horcoff will always be a 60-70 point centre who should be on the 2nd line, causing pressure, killing penalties. That's what he does best and that is where he belongs.

And if you think I am wrong, tell me a team in the NHL that Horcoff would skake onto today and take over the #1 centre position. There are not many if any at all.
fanoleaf Posted - 11/28/2008 : 20:22:47
He's a plug plain and simple
Guest8171 Posted - 11/28/2008 : 20:02:28
quote:
Originally posted by hockster

quote:
But seriously, how sick would it be to see Hemsky on the right wing, Kovalckuk on the left, and Gagner in the middle??? That would be a killer line for years to come!!

gangers a plug, horcoff gets no repect for how good he is

I don't bring the controversey it comes to me.

Iginla for 2010 team captain!!!

Gagner, a plug? At 19 years old????

While I admit he is no Sidney Crosby, you have to look at the teammates. The only forward that is really "producing" is Hemsky, and he hasn't even played with Gagner for more than 10 games this season. He is just going through a really rough sophomore slump, and it's only a matter of time before he gets back on track.

As for the Kovalchuk rumour, I believe there is some truth, because Oiler scouts have been to some Atlanta games recently, but that's about all I know.
hockster Posted - 11/28/2008 : 19:02:59
quote:
But seriously, how sick would it be to see Hemsky on the right wing, Kovalckuk on the left, and Gagner in the middle??? That would be a killer line for years to come!!

gangers a plug, horcoff gets no repect for how good he is

I don't bring the controversey it comes to me.

Iginla for 2010 team captain!!!
Guest0520 Posted - 11/28/2008 : 18:34:41
whoever thinks sundin will make a impact is retarded. ...period... your talkin about points what did he get last year 55 points haha atleast sakic can score and pull off some wins for his team. sundin is worthless
Guest5667 Posted - 11/27/2008 : 10:54:57
BOOM! That Canucks fan just got OWNED!

Stupid Vancouver fan has no respect for a future Hall of Famer who, sure he's past his prime, but like the guy before me said, he's still faster than the Sedin Sisters, and can still put up decent numbers.

As for the Bertuzzi/Moore incident, seriously you Vancouver fans should get over that.
Guest5506 Posted - 11/27/2008 : 05:34:16
hey guest 0682 if ur going to make fun of a team learn to spell first besides LEAFS RULE XXXXXXX. the only prob is there stuck between mgmt cause there intern is to dumb and old to resign the best leaf player matts sundin who can help the new guys like schenn and mitchell get to them were they will make an impact.

XXXXXXXX sakic can still get 70-90pts a year and even skate faster than the homo sedin brothers combined. as for the cheap shot on moore naslund should learn how to take a hit and not cry to no teeth todd cause vancouver is a bunch of losers who if it was'nt for luongo they would be in last. ohh yah and if u havent noticed peter forsberg (the real way to spell it XXXXXXXX) has'nt played in colorado in like 3yrs but in philidelphia.

with those trades besides the vermette one the other 2 are not going to really improve the team what they need is a good defence and another 2nd line player so pick up burns and gaborick from the wild

(Moderator Edit- Although you are entitled to your opinion, please do not throw personal attacks at members or guests. Thanks.)

avs1986 Posted - 11/26/2008 : 23:42:48
quote:
Originally posted by Guest0112

i think your trades in which you speak are just down right boring ,if anything i think the avs need a goalie and a wheelchair for papa joe(sakic)they need to focus on the future and start building around the youth not washed up hasbeens like sakic and foresburg .....maybe they should pick up claude lemueix for old time sake

go canucks

the avs need a goalie but you have give budaj a chance...plus sakic is a great captain nd yes he has been injuried over the last 2 season but every player gets hurt....aswellll when did the canucks lastttt win the stanley cup........??????
Beans15 Posted - 11/26/2008 : 18:27:40
quote:
Originally posted by Guest0543

quote:
My random trade rumour of the day is:

To Edmonton

Kovalchuk

To Atlanta

Gilbert
Roloson
Pouliot

that would be awesome

There were reps from the Oilers that were at the Leafs/Thrashers game the other night. When asked about this, the Oiler rep (Kevin Prendergahst, assistant GM) said they were looking at players for a potential trade. Although I still think this is a stretch, it might be a little possible if you think about it.

Obviously, Roloson has been on the block since last year. Seeing his name in a trade is no a big surprise. Gilbert??? Well, the Oilers signed him to a 6 year, $4million a year and he has been playing reasonably well. Pouliot, not a big surprise. He has been under-acheiving to this point of they season.

But it still seems to me too little for Kovalckuk. He still quite young(26) fast, strong and can and more than likely will be a top 5 goal scorer in the league for some time to go. Plus, Kovalckuk is under a reasonable contract until through next season.

I can see this deal happening, but there would also have to be draft picks(high one's too) and an reasonably opportunity for Edmonton to structure a long term contract with Kovalckuk pretty much as soon as he hits town.

Guest6740 Posted - 11/26/2008 : 14:41:22
quote:
Originally posted by Guest0112

i think your trades in which you speak are just down right boring ,if anything i think the avs need a goalie and a wheelchair for papa joe(sakic)they need to focus on the future and start building around the youth not washed up hasbeens like sakic and foresburg .....maybe they should pick up claude lemueix for old time sake

go canucks

claude is trying out for san jose ahl team right now haha trying to bring some playoff clutch to the team
Guest0543 Posted - 11/26/2008 : 14:07:41
quote:

To Edmonton

Kovalchuk

To Atlanta

Gilbert
Roloson
Pouliot

that would be awesome
Guest0543 Posted - 11/26/2008 : 14:07:11
quote:

To Edmonton

Kovalchuk

To Atlanta

Gilbert
Roloson
Pouliot

that would be awesome
Guest0112 Posted - 11/26/2008 : 09:51:17
how bout this one.......send bujdi to the minor and the hockey fans from colorado try out for the number 1 spot,oh yeah sorry about the hit on steve moore ..

.......you mess with the bull you get the horns

go canucks
Guest0112 Posted - 11/26/2008 : 09:48:05
how bout joe sakic for chris chelios

go canucks
Guest0112 Posted - 11/26/2008 : 09:41:38

go canucks
Guest2972 Posted - 11/26/2008 : 08:10:02

To Edmonton

Kovalchuk

To Atlanta

Gilbert
Roloson
Pouliot
Guest2876 Posted - 11/25/2008 : 21:19:30
quote:
Originally posted by HockeyFan12

To Colorado Avalanche:

Eric Cole
Tom Gilbert
Draft Choice

To Edmonton Oilers:

Ryan Smyth

HA!
fanoleaf Posted - 11/25/2008 : 21:02:25
i think this forum is worse than "HABS SUCK"

Guest0682 Posted - 11/25/2008 : 16:26:21
i like verme for leopold that's a great idea i'll go phone bryan murray right now

maple laffs suck
HockeyFan12 Posted - 11/25/2008 : 14:00:31
To Colorado Avalanche:

Eric Cole
Tom Gilbert
Draft Choice

To Edmonton Oilers:

Ryan Smyth
avs1986 Posted - 11/25/2008 : 11:39:06
while are are things that would start out for a deal and of course draft have to be involved with some of the trades and they are rumors just to let you know......
Axey Posted - 11/25/2008 : 09:28:21
I think they aren't bad but a bit lopsided in the Avs favor. Maybe throw in a couple draft picks and it will seem more legit. IF these are actual trades, the Avs are winners in my mind undoubtedly.

Chicago Blackhawks GM

Jesus didn't tap.
MSC Posted - 11/25/2008 : 09:20:49
I think I don't really know what you're talking about. Are these trades you think Colorado should make? Have you heard a rumor about these trades happening? Did you randomly pick a team then randomly pick to players to swap?

Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page